925 - east of the east bay

xchadx

Guest ▄█▀ █▄ █▄█ ▀█▀
createdestruct you ask way to many fucking questions. keep your god damn trap shut. and SLUT needs to stop PMing everyone on this thread asking what they write. you kids are retarded.

NEVER asked you what you write.

asked you If you wrote in the 925.:rolleyes:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ▄█▀ █▄ █▄█ ▀█▀
slut is a san pablo toy just like 3mr....moe lester is a 12oz soap opera poser!!!

keep flaming fag!!!

where is all this comming from?.

FALSE!

Guest MONEYGETTIN
im sure you have great proof...:rolleyes:

discredit whoever and whatever you want!!!

your the 1 busy(buny) trying to chase the spots...:cool:

haha:lol:

jsut wanna knwo where he originated from so these cats will stop dissing 925 based graffiti. shit's whack. thisi s a 925 thread and niggas be flooding it with other flicks. and sjtu knwoing that this dude is from the 925 means that we can have have another sense of pride to show the bay htat the 925 needs to be recognized for the people it's breeded.

chez, tyboe, phoe, ares, MLF, OMS, ISM, RSN, some BTR, STM, KAO, come on yall. respect the 925.

like someone said before too. i'd rather have a rich business man spotting my shit and saying "wtf?!" than reall jsut a bunch of writters peeping the same old spots everyday. i mean it's kool but i think you guys get me.

first of all, theres a lot of people on your short list that arent from the 925.

second of all, there's no reason to speculate "what high school" so and so went to.

third of all, it's unwise to make such an effort to separate the 925 from everywhere else, because it seems to inadvertently encourage hatred. An area doesnt get a good reputation because 7 notable people started there. It gets a good reputation based on who dominates the visual landscape. In this case, it's mostly newcomers with little skill.

I think that if you go back 10 years, when there were a lot more people doing it and the overall skill level was higher, the 925 had more respect...

with all that having been said, i feel you on the rich businessman thing. lol. and people who post endless 510 flicks in here...

createdestruct you ask way to many fucking questions. keep your god damn trap shut. and SLUT needs to stop PMing everyone on this thread asking what they write. you kids are retarded.

Slut i'm pretty sure everyone here knows your a cop, and if your not, then your just a bitch. i pulled your card, i said if you wanna fight lets do it. and your just a bitch. Then when i replyed i straight up callled you out for being a cop....no reply. smells fishy like your cop wife's pussy. But i do understand why no reply...if you said you weren't a cop you couldent bust us. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest ▄█▀ █▄ █▄█ ▀█▀
Slut i'm pretty sure everyone here knows your a cop, and if your not, then your just a bitch. i pulled your card, i said if you wanna fight lets do it. and your just a bitch. Then when i replyed i straight up callled you out for being a cop....no reply. smells fishy like your cop wife's pussy. But i do understand why no reply...if you said you weren't a cop you couldent bust us. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

yea but..

no one cares what you think.:o

and me being a cop is just.. erelevant.

well i guess one night he was in his basement and hella jsut wanted get the ball out of a krylon can and this fool sprayed the whole thing out in this small ass area damn near passing out n jsut cut that shit open and then took the ball withhim to school and told everyone. iuno didnt knwo him but know people that did i he seemd like a crzy dude that did a lot of work back then.

he did a whole truck and the ownr jsut watch him tillhe walked away and then tackled his ass. and then he stilled bombed after that. haha

RIP PEN 15 aka 7UP