925 - east of the east bay

xchadx

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ya that shit is tight .. that was when he had like 5 pieces runnin out there at the same time...

anyone got a flick of that zore gigs shit that was runnin out there at the same time as devotes shit with the pig judge and shit ... shit was ill!!

seen that spot yesterday actually .. shit is fuckin ugly!! don't even recgonize that wall no more .. looks like toys had a roller battle down the whole fuckin wall .. no pieces at all ... someone needs to do it up;)

drove past i seen some fools rolling it up just now haha.

but that ANTES is on hit! yall needa see his happy birthday piece and his shits under bart. MENORwas coming clean too! these fools got ups AND talent

sure it looks like the LA shit. but they got it on lock

and yall needa slide through oakland they got the freeway spots HANDLES

Guest ▄█▀ █▄ █▄█ ▀█▀
at least this fool has his eyes open /\ /\ /\

RECOGNIZE 925 BASED GRAFF WRITERS! fucking H8rs!

devote chez tyboe natrl, RSN CREW, LORDS, ARES, MR CREW, PHOE, RUENS, RUEL, ISM, OMS, MFL and so many more graff writters have started in this area!

i seen ARES the other day hes still around but his graff i s not.

he fell off.

Yall should know that mother fuckers take breaks... even damn near retire for a decade but true graff writers got graff in their veins for life... Don't think you've seen the last of him... He's probably just chillin for a bit.. low stress like I hear Lewse is... I caught some dope Ares tags through Berkeley just the other day.. doubt they were new tho.