925 - east of the east bay

xchadx

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i guess one night he was in his basement and hella jsut wanted get the ball out of a krylon can and this fool sprayed the whole thing out in this small ass area damn near passing out n jsut cut that shit open and then took the ball withhim to school and told everyone. iuno didnt knwo him but know people that did i he seemd like a crzy dude that did a lot of work back then.

he did a whole truck and the ownr jsut watch him tillhe walked away and then tackled his ass. and then he stilled bombed after that. haha

RIP PEN 15 aka 7UP

You really need to shut your mouth.... i dont think you should be postin up his aliases or telling any stories you dont know that are true.

Definite lulz at people coming all the way to this city to flick this one spot. Haha.

Yeah that's exactly why they went all the way to that city... "to flick that one spot"... jokes on you mayne. It's called postin up random flicks of east bay shit so we all got somethin to look at instead of readin niggas like me and Hanna Montana flappin our gums... :D

You really need to shut your mouth.... i dont think you should be postin up his aliases or telling any stories you dont know that are true.

wtf? arrite bro to bad these stories are true. and what is there to trip about? this is the time to glorify him you out of towner. and those crews you were talking about. when i made that comment abotu regonizing the 925. 75% of them are dead so don't be hating on some krews that are really tryna do something out here like KAO. you don't even bomb. you stay under bridges, in chill spots and back yards. i mean much respect for you're past shit but man. but niggaz needa keep it in the streets dude.

Yeah that's exactly why they went all the way to that city... "to flick that one spot"... jokes on you mayne. It's called postin up random flicks of east bay shit so we all got somethin to look at instead of readin niggas like me and Hanna Montana flappin our gums... :D

i know where this spot is. there is nothing around it. so they did go out of their way to flick it.