Bombing In The Day

backpacker

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

day bombing the the best. highway walls and roof tops. just make sure to not look suspicious and bring a change of cloths so if some one ratted while you hit a spot chances are the cops arnt gona get there while your in the act they will just look for your discription in the area.

i love catching day tags!

just act cool, if you happen to get caught in the act by any upstanding citizen just tell them you're doing a legal wall and you need to mark the wall first so no one else will touch it until you do the legal wall (here you can say you're doing it tomorrow, next week whenever) and they will probably call the cops or some shit but just wait there an act cool until you can make an escape...

There is really no fuss to day tags, its exactly like any other time except increased visibility...

Don't dress like you would at night, if you look like every other fucker so you can just blend in, if people see you tagging most wont give a shit...

consume a large quantity of alcohol and cross your fingers

best advice yet

I dont see anything wrong with daytime bombin if you do it right. If not your goin to jail but thats your problem.

If you ask me the increased visibility helps you. It's alot easier to see whos around in the daytimes, and if you got visual confirmation aint no one around, go for it.

Id just stick to handstyles and hollows

oh yea, krylon makes those little quarter cans, their smaller then a can of pop, fits right in your palm perfectly. Rock a long sleeve and just keep it at the ready. If someone sees you its better they see a sleeve over your hand, then a can of spraypaint.