Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Average White Railfan

Crew, Krew, Kru, Cru, Kroo, Croo, Clique,

crews are weird for me. i have grown up(graff-wise) around an amazing and prolific crew but have not put in the time in either friendships or painting for them to even think about putting me down in that or any other of their crews. still, i have always secretly sort of wanted to have that sort of friendship part of being in a crew.

however,not being in a crew has allowed me to do whatever i want without feeling like i owe it to anyone else to paint more, or hit this or that, or paint in this style or whatever. and i get to push what ever i am into whenever i want.

still. . one day it would be nice but only if i put the proper time in

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Crews are cool to a certain extent, i mean yea if you trust the guys that are in it with you, i loathe kids who get in a crew 2 rep something with out even knowing the writers in it, its like that shit makes common nonsense, plus come on when your low on paint your crew dont give a shit if you use their cans caps markers heck even their fuckin shoes and skateboards, but the shit i kinda dont like about being down with a set is that, its like your enemies are my enemies... theres nothing wrong with that but a lot of shit can come on 2 you even if your not part of it but that shit goes both ways bad and good depends on how you look at it! Well yea ima shut my mouth already, but another reminder of why not 2 let just any one in with ya crew is because you can be reppin hard and burnin ya city and then john doe the new head in the crew reps the same shit but fucks everytime he tries 2 get up...well then my friend that reflects upon every1 in ya crew and there goes reppin ya crew... get down with a crew if your down for the same cause

my small crew gets up alot by were we live,its only five of us but were dope and well known its KAY,RED,ARSON,FUNZ,and GONZ my crew is the niggas i chill with most so i guess they mean something to me but whatever im just glad the writers stick together

Originally posted by KAY.ARc

my small crew gets up alot by were we live,its only five of us but were dope and well known its KAY,RED,ARSON,FUNZ,and GONZ my crew is the niggas i chill with most so i guess they mean something to

me but whatever im just glad the writers stick together

SHIT

F THE NONSENSE

Originally posted by Handjob

Thanks, homie. you guys (safuno, Boring Bastard, TTBoy) aren't just a part of the brotherhood, you help make the brotherhood.

See ya where the steel lives...

i guess that your outlook on crews depends alot on what influenced you to start writing. myself, i always looked up to a few prolific freight writers, who were real close to eachother, and so my first impression of a "crew" was really positive. i ended up bein put down with that crew so i feel like in writing it, im reping more than just a name, but the existence of a few people who are great friends of mine, and happen to paint trains also.however , if the love for eachother wasn't there, i wouldn't write it. i really felt that comment about chilling in yards, laughing, and wondering why we are doing this, yet finding emmense satisfaction in it. that sums up crew.

yo crews are cool. but the the thing with me that sucks is that i aint around them much cuz in the last year been moving around alot. whatever though i be puttin shit up for them and me where i go. whats up to my main muthafuckahs in canada HW crew and KWOTA crew.

Originally posted by Tao

i guess that your outlook on crews depends alot on what influenced you to start writing. myself, i always looked up to a few prolific freight writers, who were real close to eachother, and so my first impression of a "crew" was really positive. i ended up bein put down with that crew so i feel like in writing it, im reping more than just a name, but the existence of a few people who are great friends of mine, and happen to paint trains also.however , if the love for eachother wasn't there, i wouldn't write it. i really felt that comment about chilling in yards, laughing, and wondering why we are doing this, yet finding emmense satisfaction in it. that sums up crew.

Well put!!