Danville il

mightymim

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey "the wiseone", i hate to break it to you but cops are on here all the time seeing what info they can get to bust and raid writers. Beginers like you don't think about that at first but you need to preserve ANY spot at any cost. Info spilling idiots mess it up for everyone. And as far as hitting engines...its not the same as it was 10 years ago. If you hit engines in an already burnt out yard that is no secret spot to the 5-0 then it doesnt matter and yeah its all good. Otherwise its a fucken NO NO to paint on them...especially if its out in the boonies. If engine hitting fools want props...be smart and think about whats more important...keeping spots safe for you AND others as long as you can. People just need to ignore the engines and move on to the fr8s.

Hey "the wiseone", i hate to break it to you but cops are on here all the time seeing what info they can get to bust and raid writers. Beginers like you don't think about that at first but you need to preserve ANY spot at any cost. Info spilling idiots mess it up for everyone. And as far as hitting engines...its not the same as it was 10 years ago. If you hit engines in an already burnt out yard that is no secret spot to the 5-0 then it doesnt matter and yeah its all good. Otherwise its a fucken NO NO to paint on them...especially if its out in the boonies. If engine hitting fools want props...be smart and think about whats more important...keeping spots safe for you AND others as long as you can. People just need to ignore the engines and move on to the fr8s.

i understand what your saying man but all the people on here that have been talking shit are bringing up horrible points. and realistically cops arent idiots anyways so where not gonna give away some kind of hidden tip. not to mention theres plenty of other threads with engines hit up. And also most the paople on here talking shit are toys, and i can tell you i sure as hell aint no fucking toy. im not claiming to be the best but i sure aint no toy. all im saying is that people need to lighten up.

yeah why are you complaining it is his thread

if you want to keep bitching go and make your own thread about it.

Flicks are flicks if it is shit or not.

why is everyone talking shit about the engine getting up is getting up.

maybe he just wants to make one thread instead of making a thread every time

you idiots have 50 pics

i don't think they are toys mims stuff is dope like he said post your shit if you are

going to bitch.

quit bitching and look at the flicks

ive always wanted to hit a engine and/or caboose - and have had many chances

.....but wouldnt

its stupid.....BLOWS YOUR SPOT OR SOMEONE ELSES SPOT UP

....and there are some of us who generally are freight heads and would rather see the engines for what they are or see an old crusty car thats never been hit

....sometimes that looks better then a fresh burner

BOTH SIDES OF THIS ARGUMENT ARE FARE BUT IF IT WAS SPOT AND SOME ONE SMACKED AN ENGINE I D SMACK THEM. SO REALLY YOU ARE JUST FUCKING YOUR SELF WHEN YOU PAINT AN ENGINE. I DONT KNOW ABOUT YOU BUT I DONT WANT WORKERS OR RAIL POLICE TO GIVE MY NAME ANY MORE ATTENTION THAN IT MIGHT ALREADY HAVE. PEACE KUHR

painting engines or cabooses is not a smart thing to do. in my area, there is a lot of graffiti going on, but the police and the workers are pretty much none the wiser. they pull in line after crushed line and never pay attention to the pieces or people that they see around the yard. if someone hit an engine or an old yard caboose, or anything like that...they would be on the lookout. that means anyone---benchers, writers, hobos, or just passerby's are gonna get fucked with. also--the chances of the workers caring if they DID see someone painting a freight changes. a lot of workers dont care...but if they had to go through all kinds of bullshit because of the engine deal the next person they saw would definitely get hemmed up.

no response is needed to this--for FUTURE reference...stay off engines, respect the railway workers, respect your spots and THINK before you paint. cheers.