Godamn muslims.. dare you to beat our dicks.

deterrent

When you were in Saudi Arabia for spring break or whatever I KNOW atleast once you were passed by a guy driving a pick up or flat bed truck with a few goats in the cab with him, and some ninja clad women clutching to the back outside. Literally, they are less than goats. Emphasis on marriage? THEY ARE FORCED MARRIAGES!!!! Women don’t have a choice. I don’t know how young they are married off in Saudi Arabia, but in Pakistan and Afghanistan this happens to girls as young as 9. Let me guess, you also know “literally dozens” of people from there who say that isn’t true. Convincing.

Do you even know muslims? have you ever sat down and had dinner with a muslim family or hung out with a few muslims for an afternoon? You speak so convincingly about your professional experience with Islam, like someone who read about it in a few articles and became an expert. There is no such thing as forced marriages in Islam, Islam forbids it. If someone forces a marriage upon someone else, it is INVALID and those people are considered SINNERS in Islam. In the rare case it happens, I'm sure people like you will go out of their way to highlight it and make it seem as if it is the norm, but in reality, it is an OLD practice that Islam did away with.

And I'm sure you know exactly how muslim men treat their women, because youre such and expert on that. If I wanted I could google thousands of domestic abuse cases in America to prove how American men are such abusive woman haters too, man but what's the point. You should get a life and end your witch hunt against muslims.

”You’re right, living in one of those black tents in the 130 degree desert is very “liberating.” And I want to ask you a question about this I would love for you to actually answer and not ignore – the majority of the women covered up like this are in middle eastern countries where it is mandatory, like Saudi Arabia, correct? So what does it say about Muslim men, if they see any skin they are forced to just rape them? Sort of like dogs? And even then they have higher levels of rape than the west. Its ok, you can ignore that question if you want, don’t think too hard. That’s probably just more of the vast media conspiracy to prove you wrong, they don’t really even wear hijabs

who has higher levels of rape than the west? what? youre wasting my time.

I’m glad my dad didn’t go through a bizarre mental breakdown and move my family into a third world dictatorship when I was a wee lad is all I can say.

good for you, Captain America, you can continue to be a closed minded, pea brain internet avenger , I'll be sure to tell my son to log on tomorrow to clown on you in 3 languages.

And please, stop sweating me , really, You're bringing my level of productivity down. You're a bad influence on me, I need to stop hanging here.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeha sorry my bad

im presuming your mother didn't convert to Islam with you so would you describe her as a whore/do you hate her in your heart?

Actually, she did become a muslim a few years back, but , like I said, even if she didn't, she's been married for 30+ years, man. So how could that apply? And to finish answering your question, No I don't hate her in any way.

And btw, I'm not offended by you bringing up my mother, I don't think you meant any harm, but I thought I explained myself sufficiently, I don't think non muslims are just whores by default, just because they aren't muslim, a lot of them are whores by action, same as if a muslim woman was sleeping around. Some non muslim women are very modest and chaste, respectable even. I can't paint them all with the same brush, but damn...like I said, go to Myspace and see for yourself. Am I lying? I bet if I went to other threads in 12oz. I could find everyone of you talking about them like whores, so don't get mad at me when I point it out.

yeha i know there are plenty of massive sluts out there i jsut really don't appreciate the whole muslim to non-muslim comparison as if that is the deciding factor rather than the actions that the woman take. we've cleared that up as far as it seems you're willing so i'll stop dwelling on it

I was bringing up your mother because i presumed she was a non-muslim and there was a high possibility that she hadn't been married for that long or whatever so i wanted to see if you could bring your own judgment down on her, fortunately for you you're not in a position to have to do so.

Well 90% wear the head scarf in Egypt, a very small minority wear the niqab which women are forced to wear in the kingdom you love. Many other Islamic nations have laws mandating some sort of covering, and the Egyptian govt is under assault by the brotherhood and others to make it mandatory. And you are right, pre arranged marriages which you aren’t able to get out of are completely different than forced marriages. These are all lies though of course.

You are correct I am no expert on this subject, I haven’t spent a whole month in Disneyland and I don’t know a handful of people who tell me stuff. Plus I don’t have the benefit of just dismissing everything you say offhand as a conspiracy and lie, I am cursed with this thing in my head which causes me to read stuff and question things. Think about it if I just pointed out your lies without sources you would say I’m making it up, so I post links to articles or studies from reputable sources which back it up. Then you say the sources are part of a vast conspiracy/witch hunt, and I don’t know anything since I am posting a link. A little pointless to someone who is brainwashed to the degree you are, right? You have said ridiculous statement after ridiculous statement, and whenever I respond with something that proves it otherwise you just completely ignore it...for example your statements about the tourist trap executions in deerah, AIDS, Egyptian pedophilia, etc. And when you do vaguely respond, you are explaining that it is all a vast media lie (which apparently includes the ME media and Saudi Arabian gov officials) to slander islam. I don’t blame you, I’m sure you’ve been conditioning yourself to block it all out and convince yourself it’s all a lie for a long time.

”who has higher levels of rape than the west? what? youre wasting my time.”

I could post a dozen surveys, articles, etc documenting the high levels of domestic abuse, the lack of laws and lack of enforcement of the very few already existing laws against sexual abuse, and the commonality of rape in the middle east. You will do what you have been doing, ignore it or dismiss it probably without opening it. You are basically a robot, I don’t see a point in continuing this charming, very mature conversation with an inanimate object. I’m done my friend. Enjoy Egypt, I heard the that mubarak guy is a good host for radicalized foreigners. حسن الحظ لا نشرب الماء

The few kids i know that have subscribed to very conservative versions of islam (i think they strive to be wahabi, but then again, not all muslims are islamic etc. etc), used to listen to marilyn manson and what not. hmmmm...

Though this may be a mere coincidence, alot of what you dawood says about the appeals of his version of islam is almost a sort of reaction to marilyn manson's world. one of darkness, whoredom, homo-eroticism etc.

On the other hand, Dawood you say that you know Muslims. I know muslims. I live with a Turk. She prays 5 times a day, fasts during Ramadan, celebrates Eid, and a bunch of other stuff Im too "ignorant" to know the names of. Yet she doesnt wear a birqa. Is she still Muslim? I seriously doubt a pious person who neglects to wear a hijab at least is going to experience her god's fury. No- instead, I would hope that Allah would see the inner goodness of someone, not the style of their clothing. Imagine a good Muslim, who helped the poor, assisted the disabled, stood up for the downtrodden, yet was a female who wore Levis and slept around a little. Heaven or hell?

You mentioned the "lawlessness" of Christianity. I agree, if i decide to go out and act promiscuous, that's on me. But though the outcome maybe worse, doesn't the choice I've made display the inner personality of me? I am still accountable to my god, right?

Im not convinced that someone who would otherwise steal something were it not for the fear of losing Handgela is truly a better person. You prefer this system, I don't. I'm sure there is a similar clash of interests in Saudi. My point is that you implanting this system of "goodness" on the others doesn't make them better.

Oh and a huge by the way. I go to school where many times the drunkest and most promiscuous people are Muslim. Again, "we can all find exceptions to the rule". They mostly come from Lebanon. When they are there, they follow the rules. However, once they leave, "they feel free". Does this mean that when they are home, they are good, pious Muslims, and heathen when they leave? No, such a system only masks the truth. If theres mold on a ceiling, you can't just paint over it (in this case, with a hijab, or the outlawing of whiskey), it will still show through eventually.

Dawood i honestly feel sort of sorry for you. On the one hand, you dismiss disagreements because they're on 12oz. On the other hand, you try so hard to prove your point. How does it feel that the only person in your corner is Juan Fuentes?

muslim means the one who submits to God,not a name one carries or because ur family its from the middle east and has a "muslim" background,thats what i say when i talk about religion/culture mix and islam is not the true unadulterated islam.

sleep around a little,does that mean sex outside of marriage? thats totally wrong,as for the hijab,in quran God states women should let the veil drop,no tight dressing nor too showy,the hijab is something cultural and modest,still i dont hate it,if i get a wife with one i wont feel 1% dislike,but i wont make it obligatory in a society.

im not on dawood's side nor im agaisnt him.plus noone should be in noones corner,because althought if they are in the same team they shouldnt try to agree on everything because of that.

Actually , Juan and I differ a lot, Mayor Menino, but that's hardly a topic of discussion here.

And don't feel sorry for me, Ha.....

Personally, I'm glad that people here aren't in my "corner". I read the quran, I know who's in my corner.

O you who believe! Take not as (your) Bitânah (advisors, consultants, protectors, helpers, friends, etc.) those outside your religion (pagans, Jews, Christians, and hypocrites) since they will not fail to do their best to corrupt you. They desire to harm you severely. Hatred has already appeared from their mouths, but what their breasts conceal is far worse. Indeed We have made plain to you the Ayât (proofs, evidences, verses) if you understand. (Aali Imran 3:118)

I know who's in my corner, there's billions of us.

Also, i feel as if this thread has seriously digressed and hasn't been beneficial to anyone involved.

Along with that last verse of quran I'd like to post this one to point out that even if a person dislikes another person, he can still be just and not oppress him or her, whether with words or even phsically.

O you who believe! Stand out firmly for Allâh and be just witnesses and let not the enmity and hatred of others make you avoid justice. Be just: that is nearer to piety, and fear Allâh. Verily, Allâh is Well****Acquainted with what you do. (Al-Ma'idah 5:8)

I feel like as humans sometimes it's our nature to be oppressive toward one another and reading back on these posts of ours, i'd be the first to say my words oppress people at times and reading this verse reminds me that we should try better to use this forum as a means of building and learning. That was my main aim when I stumbled into crossfire. I come to 12 oz. because I'm graff writer to the bone. I've been writing for 20 years and I know graff writers well. Well,I said all that to say, that it's not beneficial for us to continue tit for tat. It's impossible to sail a ship on dry land and that's what I feel like I'm doing in here. I don't feel resentment toward any of you except stereotype and even you sterotype , whatever, man. Allah is Al Ghafoor (the forgiving) and he sees everything you do. except, I still think youre a cop, you still stink like pig to me, but whatever. oh and youre right, I don't read your links. I have a life.

As for whether bad muslims go to heaven of hell....that's up to Allah, we all have faults. some worse than others, Allah knows I have plenty.... oh and stereotype knows everything and has no faults.

Juan, as for trying to agree on everything, there's no need to agree on everything as long as it isn't deen related.

O you who believe! Obey Allâh and obey the Messenger (Muhammad SAW), and those of you (Muslims) who are in authority. (And) if you differ in anything amongst yourselves, refer it to Allâh and His Messenger (SAW), if you believe in Allâh and in the Last Day. That is better and more suitable for final determination. (An-Nisa 4:59)

And hold fast, all of you together, to the Rope of Allâh (i.e. this Qur'ân), and be not divided among yourselves, and remember Allâh's Favour on you, for you were enemies one to another but He joined your hearts together, so that, by His Grace, you became brethren (in Islâmic Faith), and you were on the brink of a pit of Fire, and He saved you from it. Thus Allâh makes His Ayât (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.,) clear to you, that you may be guided. (Aali Imran 3:103)

Oh, and what the hell is Mubarak going to do Stereotype? You think you know so much, man. Where do you get this information? What do you have an fbi database in front of you?

The worst that happens to americans in Egypt by their govt. is they get deported. And I'm not a terrorist or an extremist, so what are you insinuating?

^^^(maybe you can get someone to read that for you, I don't know what the fuck it says, something about goats?)

no it has nothing to do with goats. It's not really a complete sentence. it says something about not drinking the water.

05%20Brick%20Wall%206%20x%2010'.JPG أنت مثل جدار من الطوب

Seriously dawood I am done arguing with you, it isn’t too stimulating arguing with an inanimate object. I’m surprised you admitted this "oh and youre right, I don't read your links." but it isn’t exactly a surprise. You just dismissed everything without having a clue where it was from and who said it, or what it said. Deaf, blind, and dumb. You intentionally keep yourself ignorant, but that’s your business and its also the only way you can hold onto the fantasy world in your mind. Even if you have convinced yourself pedophilia doesn’t exist in Egypt and the muslim world and refuse to acknowledge evidence to the contrary, keep a close eye on your kids there (not trying to bust your balls.)The comment about Mubarak wasn’t a threat or something gay like that, it was an inference about the police state/dictatorship his govt runs and how it treats muslims and muslim groups who hold the same fundamentalist ideals you have, and how they have been known to roll up hundreds or thousands of people at a time who are potential threats and make them go away. Don’t fool yourself into thinking you get a free pass because your American that will just draw more attention to you, but don’t take my word for it. You will find out yourself (if you aren’t bullshitting about moving there in order to look like less of a hypocrite.) Have a nice life, I hope reality eludes you for as long as possible. FIN

Stereotype, I'm not here to argue with you, and my time is worth more than trying to prove anything to you so the fact that I don't read your links only says that I can't be bothered with you. Everyone knows that anything can be proved by way of the internet. I can find articles that prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that Aliens live among us and are breeding with our kids if I wanted to.

You have a different opinion than I do about Islam and muslims, Youre ideas come from Islamophobes who are bent on destroying Islam and mine from actual muslims who live Islam. If I wanted to find out about the inner workings of how a Chevy is built I wouldn't go to the Ford factory to find out. Go to the source, and as long as you keep taking your information from biased individuals , you'll never know the truth. And don't say the same applies to me, because I live in a society where I am bombarded by negative news and imagery toward Islam so I get both sides, you don't. It's funny you mentioned Deaf, Dumb and Blind. That's the same way I feel about you. Ironic isn't it?

And thanks for the parenting advice, I have 4 kids, how many do you have?

wow 4 kids i've seen overweight single mothers in trailer parks with like 12, they must be way better parents than you with that many kids....

I'm just sayin'...dude always has this tendency to talk down at people from his all knowing high horse with little to no experience or expertise in the area he is barking about.

He just googles things like "pedophilia in egypt" , digging around in his murky swamp looking for soemthing to support his argument and then calls people stupid because they disagree with him and his all-authoritive random ,from nowhere articles.

I'm not the only one, I've seen him do this in other threads, It's his MO.

And yes, generally speaking, the more kids one has, the more experienced and better his parenting will be. And there are exceptions.