The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

Guest mugshot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gentrifried

• once upon a crime

• Jersey Official

• demerock

4th Annual Graffiti Special

Friday, June 11th, 3pm - 6pm

on Put the Needle On the Record with Billy Jam

Now in its fourth year the annual WFMU graffiti special this year will feature such guests as veteran East Coast graffiti artists Meres-One of TD4 crew and 5 Pointz fame, and Demerock of New Jersey's Vicious Styles crew who recently, in association with Gentrified, released the "Jersey Burns Vol I" DVD. Another NJ artist Snowfrom the FX crew will also be in the house. Other guests will include graffiti photo-journalists Jim & Karla Murray (Burning New York, Broken Windows, etc.), Florian Gaag - the director of the award winning Polish graffiti themed, feature film "Wholetrain," and NJ graf writer & archivist Wheeler Antebanez of Weird NJ fame.

i think that kid serm owes me a can. if he was the one walking around with brass knuckles he kicked all my cans over and busted one. i said you owe me a can and continued to paint then he just walked away....so you owe me a can or 6 bucks!

i stand corrected i believe it was OC not SERM. Got nothing to do with beef, it has to do with basic respect for peoples things. if you kick someones things over and kick it so hard you crack the can, at least have the decency to apologize and give me a new can or the money for it. an untouched can of mtn94, stuffs not cheap.