The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

Guest mugshot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gentrifried

• once upon a crime

• Jersey Official

• demerock

i guess i should think before i post on here because most of the people reading and responding to this thread have a hard time understanding the difference between "hating" on something and stating an "opinion"...

if it wasnt YOUR BOYS that did the sidebusting..you probably wouldnt have given a shit about what i said...

but when your the ones getting sidebusted..then the bitching starts.

i think sidebusting on a highway wall is not a big deal if it was then the highways wouldnt be as bombed as they are or were.... water towers, heavens, rooftops and ill spots is a different story. whoever did the jaeger bombs should of went huge if they didnt want to be "sidebusted" instead of leaving 80% of the wall vacant.

i beleive PAWN did dat jagerbomb

i guess i should think before i post on here because most of the people reading and responding to this thread have a hard time understanding the difference between "hating" on something and stating an "opinion"...

if it wasnt YOUR BOYS that did the sidebusting..you probably wouldnt have given a shit about what i said...

but when your the ones getting sidebusted..then the bitching starts.

i was speaking in general terms, i dont care if a martian jumped off a ufo to paint that spot.

nah baby girl.....maybe i would have been if i had painted it..

and like i said..i wasnt hating..just stating my opinion...so holler at someone else with your quick to bark ill temper kiddo.

Ill temper? Just MY opinion... Baby girl?? pleeeeease.... stay rockin' your bedazzled womens jeans homie..