The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

Guest mugshot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gentrifried

• once upon a crime

• Jersey Official

• demerock

I PUT IN ALOT OF WORK FOR THIS JAMMIE NOT TO POST MY OWN SHIT I KNOW ALOT OF CATS THINK POSTING UR OWN SHIT IS CORNY BUT I THINK IF YOU PUT TIME AND ENERGY INTO A JOINT WHY NOT TALK ABOUT..I WENT THRU ALOT WIT THIS ONE FROM ALMOST BREAKING MY NECK CAUSE I WAS SO HIGH WITHOUT A LADDER ON PALETS AT THE SGK TO CRACKHEADS,FAGGOT DOPEFIENDS,AND STATIES ROLLIN UP..PAINTED IN THE RAIN TILL FUCKIN DARK..SHIT GETS CREEPY MAN..SHOUT TO ALL THE GRAF HEADS WHO SMELL ME I'M NOT BIGGIN MYSELF UP JUST POLLYIN ON WHAT I WENT THRU..HOLLA AT ME WITH STORIES!!

leanworld026.jpg

leanworld027.jpg

leanworld028.jpg

leanworld029.jpg

3559641065_4f98447778_o.jpg

THIS ONE MOS DEF. BURN. SHOUT OUT TO LEANER.

THIS IS FRESHOLI! eeeeee.jpg

im a big fan of MEK and over the last 2-3 years he's progressed probably more than any writer in jersey hands down. this is just my opinion, so relax with the "why you hating son?" comments, but id like to see him experiment and switch up the letters a little, maybe a little less sharp get a little looser, just a thought, id like to see how it would look a little less sharp and angular. once again mek, i am a fan of your work, just making a suggestion, so everyone chilllllllll.

im a big fan of MEK and over the last 2-3 years he's progressed probably more than any writer in jersey hands down. this is just my opinion, so relax with the "why you hating son?" comments, but id like to see him experiment and switch up the letters a little, maybe a little less sharp get a little looser, just a thought, id like to see how it would look a little less sharp and angular. once again mek, i am a fan of your work, just making a suggestion, so everyone chilllllllll.

I appreciate that homie...might get loose in 2010. :cool: