The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

Guest mugshot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gentrifried

• once upon a crime

• Jersey Official

• demerock

PLEASSSSSE WAKO CB4.....No disrespect....STAY OFF 280 .....Yall dont know whats goin on out there. but ya fuckin thingz offf.....

ANYWAY...

There is a dope show in Manhattan comin up. Word LIFE THE RAW SCRIPTS from some true OG's

Check the blog.....

http://blockmonstaz.blogspot.com/

For further info......TRY TO GET IN IF YA SOMEBODY YOU WILL

http://blockmonstaz.blogspot.com/

mecro and youth are thug life to the fullest! lol

I heard they beat up some dude just for breathing, then took all his cash, stole his car and punched his girl in the tittie all while selling meth amphetimines to school kids and drinking 40's. But thats just that everyday neighborhood thug lifestyle.

stolen

wakoo.jpg

??

cbfourwako.jpg

dualities

yo b, fuck that post your shit 30times nah chill but yea dont even stress these emotional ass niggas.. your makin yourself look good im actually feelin that one right there.. how about that for a dose of self promotion that might be one of the best cb4 throws ive seen.

bump self promotion.. its in the game!!

i dont understand myans shit. it might just be me, but dudes shit just doesnt do it for me. dudes got ups like a mofo. dont get me wrong, im not hating....just wish he would paint a straight letter or something other than the same old scribble lines n shit...........

on another note, bump the fuck outta that brew.

self promotion is for people who would otherwise not be noticed, doesnt take a genious to realize that.

brew

once

i dont know what narks trying to do, but he had it down better before.

hug-life

Don't be fooled. The majority of the people on here self promote. Whether you know it's them or not. Some of the best writers in the world are on 12 oz constantly self promoting. People make up fake screen names to self promote or have other friends do their self promoting. Thats not the problem. Noone cares when someone who at least has a dope style or you can see even progression self promotes, it's good business and just being a writer means you want others to see your shit. No one says shit then. It's when people do not see the errors in their ways and keep pushing the same beat style or throw and try pushing it online. When all the comments say you need to get better, but yet you keep posting your same hurt throw. I'm not even talking about the CB4 kids im just saying in general.

No hate involved, but that CB4 throw needs something.

Continuity, Proportion, Structure.

You can't fake complexity.

And this is not a diss so don't get your panties in a bunch about it.

yea, i think it needs to be done more than a couple more times also &it will come with time and then just try and step it up from there, just practice piecing 2, aint no rush but when you post your shit people are gonna want to see progression also not repitition, i think the throw is dope most people aint even got that much including myself, that wasnt really my interest in the beginin.. i just wanted to piece decent.. and developing a mind blowing style aint fuckin easy bro, especially when your surrounding four fathers are beast and your stuck tryna catch up, the game aint easy but it aint goin no where its your move and what you make of it..