The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

Guest mugshot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gentrifried

• once upon a crime

• Jersey Official

• demerock

word. wtf is wrong with you kids. almost NO ONE painting in jersey now can do tags half as good as the stuff that's peeking through the buff on that barrier. also kids should lay of the viaduct along mccarter highway in newark. if you do something there, make sure you are not going over a faded kece(rip), epic, 8ball or other old school tags.

finally some one who speaks my verbs fo real you must let old school stuff fade away to a new music just like a dj or call it the G O D which is TIME but if you cover up with your billboard rubber stamping bs than the future will have no style than it will become like all terminators ruling the world aka NUMBOTIX.............:scrambled:

• Like 1

i shoulda knew my statement would get taken the wrong way. the piece is giganticeither way, wasnt tryin to take away from it.

yo its cool dude i wasn't taken it in a wrong way even tho other cats do...i just wanted to hear ur point of view on it..its different when you politic with someone who puts in that work regardless..that internet beefing is for the suckas..peace

bump the old fh flicks.. but dude keep your hand steady the flicks look like shit. no offense.

love vizie and neskt.. not from nj though..

cb4 for real get your boy to step his game up.. your shit is getting nice.. get wako on the same plane.

and the 4sakn? piece.. looks awesome, character is sick too..

USERS CURRENTLY VIEWING THIS THREAD: 20 (20 members and 0 guests)

yeaman , PYRODUSZST , etch starbucks , any2 , Richard Kuklinski , ice tea , gunningforbread , amyone , jizzailbait , silvercans , Highlife , dewey coxxx , D1CK BANGER , MC P. , learsi1 , TheChamp! , kurt russell , yonis , RATT