The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

Guest mugshot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gentrifried

• once upon a crime

• Jersey Official

• demerock

yea, i think it needs to be done more than a couple more times also &it will come with time and then just try and step it up from there, just practice piecing 2, aint no rush but when you post your shit people are gonna want to see progression also not repitition, i think the throw is dope most people aint even got that much including myself, that wasnt really my interest in the beginin.. i just wanted to piece decent.. and developing a mind blowing style aint fuckin easy bro, especially when your surrounding four fathers are beast and your stuck tryna catch up, the game aint easy but it aint goin no where its your move and what you make of it..

The game is rigged

yo barack, u dont have to say nothin back to him cuz its gonna be repetitive anyways..ppl on here to tallk shyt, but when it comes to walkin' the block..they hiding and actin like all is good or walking in silence..def gotta agree wit reign n bunny punch..hard work doesnt comes easy..but with practice, patience, and hard work comes progression..we out here lookin to see new styles, new ways of letters n how it comes out..ppl busting cb n wako..but yo in all honesty..they are gettin their ups whether u think it s good or bad..im not knockin them, but if u not dat bad n got madd ups..dont knock someone when you arent doin' shyt but sittin behind the screen yappin off..bump the people workin for progress and let the regressors fall back..pass on the knowledge..less tlkin more flixx