The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

Guest mugshot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gentrifried

• once upon a crime

• Jersey Official

• demerock

does anyone have real estate info for idaho or nebraska, sadly the graffiti writers there probably have hotter styles and more respect for writers with better styles then themselves. as far as this mental midget dissing wyse, i saw a freight of his today half over a dope end to end from the west coast 21rak kaper etc etc. go back to miami fool, jersey has enough circus act employees running around.

Niggas better get out and paint. to much of your wack, my crew is better, I know so and so. I don't know about u internet thugs but I got 35 pieces under my belt this year alone. that's what counts in the end. HA HA! and I'm just getting warmed up. SUE ONE the real deal!!!

Niggas better get out and paint. to much of your wack, my crew is better, I know so and so. I don't know about u internet thugs but I got 35 pieces under my belt this year alone. that's what counts in the end. HA HA! and I'm just getting warmed up. SUE ONE the real deal!!!

Thats whats up.. fuck them boring ass straight letters you guys on 12oz. here be jocking... Need somemore style up in here. 37 peices in one year is sick........ props to sue!

HAHAHAHHA yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

faakap is the dumbest motherfucker to come out of central jersey... u and ge need to find another hobby.... sell drugs or sell yourself....anything but graff

HAHAH im not from DULL ASS CENTRAL jersey.. THE LAND OF THE SAME OLD BORING STRAIGHT LETTERS!!! HAHA. Fucking little shithead shoeshooter,, I' run you and your whole crew for ya kicks and $$$. you bitches keep posting the same old ugly ass frieght pics lol..

NORTH JERSEY ROCKS!!!!!

37 pieces in just one year? wow astonishing number lol, are any of them illegal ?

and faakap if you are who they say you are on here, you should take some lessons from them same old boring straight letters you talk about. hey maybe people would think your graffiti is not an embarrasment to the state if ya did.

37 pieces in just one year? wow astonishing number lol, are any of them illegal ?

and faakap if you are who they say you are on here, you should take some lessons from them same old boring straight letters you talk about. hey maybe people would think your graffiti is not an embarrasment to the state if ya did.

ha you have no clue what I write so how could you make such an ignorant statement... fuckin little kids these days... huh

ok...everyone is getting all hyped over then meen dissing d30 thing...im not even angry...im just confused...as to why anyone would paint with this kid who thinks its ok to diss wyse and assume he has no beef with d30....like...meen...i havent really had any problems with u before...but WHAT THE FUCK WERE U THINKING?...OR WHERE U EVEN THINKING?

honestly...oif u just admit to us ur retarded...we may stop hating u...u just gotta come to terms with the truth dude....

one for every year of his life.

Nope nigga. if that was the case I would have over a thousand pieces. I'm not a new jack son.

let me school U. I started bombing in 1986 threw 1999 and still rocking home boy. so no matter if you started to get up 3 years ago I will still have more ups than u ever will. and no pussy highway bombing. street bombing--> NY, BX, BK, NJ & so on. anyway Who the fuck are U? do u even write or your just a computer vandal. u know what! your mom was holding my cans when i was piecing :D . ask her she will tell U. I LOVE SUE ONE the real deal---> Hater.