The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

Guest mugshot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gentrifried

• once upon a crime

• Jersey Official

• demerock

Didnt think hyper had a spokesperson on here. But if you want to compare that back wall that a bunch of 12 year old neighborhood toys went on their ecko unlimited graffiti rampage of toyness to what hyper did... then he needs to fire you as his spokesperson on here. :lol: :lol:

You sound like a complete moron:lol: :lol: .. Who the fuck ever said I was speaking for hyper by stating an opinion on a public forum???

Double weak on Joe Pesci, Why chime in and defend a move you didn't make? IF you're that surprised the FH wall hasn't been dissed go diss it yourself and then you can come on here and tell everyone how smacked up it was and how it looks better with your toy shit over it. And you can be sure that Hyper will be getting dissed.

Ok so be for ppl bust balls on hyper saying he went over sgod yea I was on flickr looking at shit and found a pic of that spot it was not a sgod there at all so look your shot and know your shit be for you bust balls yea there's a stie there and Goze but it dasent meen there had to be an sgod there

well clearly your eyes are fucked up G...that SGD that "isnt" there is an old SGOD throw

2889930115_e21dda299c_z.jpg

Double weak on Joe Pesci, Why chime in and defend a move you didn't make? IF you're that surprised the FH wall hasn't been dissed go diss it yourself and then you can come on here and tell everyone how smacked up it was and how it looks better with your toy shit over it. And you can be sure that Hyper will be getting dissed.

Lmao hyper getting dissed ? For ppl thinking he went over sgod get your shit straight be for you acuse ppl

Ight so be it if that was an sgod throw I sure as hell wouldent tell that was and that shit at the time was faded away it was a small throw and to the left like 30 feet away is a sgod burner hyper could have went over that all it was was a straight over and old faded throw that you couldent even see what it was any more nor even know if that was an sgod cuz if looked at it I wouldent think it was him and from what I see he dasent seem like the kid to just go over ppl and start beef kid just paints and das his own thing and it is the game throws over tags burners over throws and so forth so really for this to be a big topic as if the kid went over some thing legit of sgods like a burner or piece then dam jersey nothing but bullshit mad new kids be going over alot of ppl and not there throws but no one seems to bitch about that just saying hope of the kid he's out doing his thing and stays out of the bs and just paints

Didnt think hyper had a spokesperson on here. But if you want to compare that back wall that a bunch of 12 year old neighborhood toys went on their ecko unlimited graffiti rampage of toyness to what hyper did... then he needs to fire you as his spokesperson on here. :lol: :lol:

You sound like a complete moron:lol: :lol: .. Who the fuck ever said I was speaking for hyper by stating an opinion on a public forum

You sound like a complete moron:lol: :lol: .. Who the fuck ever said I was speaking for hyper by stating an opinion on a public forum

I sound like a complete moron for stating my opinion about some kid going over one of sgods first ever highway spots? Your making excuses for him, so it looks as if your speaking for him..People stating, pieces over fills etc, that's true but would I walk up and do a piece over a fill that's been running close to 10 years with plenty of room along the same wall.? No, the one who sounds like a complete moron are the people making excuses. Hyper has been painting long enough now that he should know better. Stop sticking up for a mistake.. Maybe it's an honest mistake cause im sure kid doesnt have beef, but don't be spitting shit at me calling me names because I'm telling it like it is on a public forum.

6617828885_7f29f44181_z.jpg

Ason by DomesticFlow, on Flickr

6617826855_e57c128761_z.jpg

Oven Relax by DomesticFlow, on Flickr

6617824775_9b08b8c4e9_z.jpg

Tear Planb by DomesticFlow, on Flickr

6617822111_c0c18eb296_z.jpg

Define R.I.P by DomesticFlow, on Flickr

6617820041_b9b85ea784_z.jpg

Soer Phoe by DomesticFlow, on Flickr

6617816671_93e0bc1b53_z.jpg

Otis prod arest sek by DomesticFlow, on Flickr

6617814051_799ecd41a0_z.jpg

Ofek by DomesticFlow, on Flickr

6617811125_4c141bb4db_z.jpg

sek by DomesticFlow, on Flickr

6617707765_a7ae6e6268_z.jpg

Haeler by DomesticFlow, on Flickr

6617704109_ee88a03819_z.jpg

Ceaze Haeler Gaser by DomesticFlow, on Flickr

6617700923_d1356c2a95_z.jpg

Werds by DomesticFlow, on Flickr

6617698837_f30ca272cf_z.jpg

haeler ceaze by DomesticFlow, on Flickr

6617696701_4d08a42961_z.jpg

Ntel by DomesticFlow, on Flickr

not that it's my business, but it was in poor taste to do that. If you made a mistake, that's one thing. I would have apologized, and had a better attitude instead of coming on here and calling those dudes morons. just disrespectful in more ways than one. /c'mon son.

just my observation. now if you'll excuse me, i have to return to bringin' sexy back.

not that it's my business, but it was in poor taste to do that. If you made a mistake, that's one thing. I would have apologized, and had a better attitude instead of coming on here and calling those dudes morons. just disrespectful in more ways than one. /c'mon son.

just my observation. now if you'll excuse me, i have to return to bringin' sexy back.

My thoughts exactly. i met hyper seems like a nice kid, i also am in the chorus to say he fucked up. But if dude is not hyper then hyper needs to inbox him and tell the kid to shut the fuck up cause he is making shit worse.