The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

Guest mugshot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gentrifried

• once upon a crime

• Jersey Official

• demerock

This thread is getting wack, seriously..What's happennin' in Jersey; no new stuff or we juss fallin' off..^^Bump dat comment bout the first few hundred pages..Brings back ol' memories and flashbacks of when graff was ill in Dirty Jerz..let's bring it back..less tlkin'; more flicks..Holla!

This thread is getting wack, seriously..What's happennin' in Jersey; no new stuff or we juss fallin' off..^^Bump dat comment bout the first few hundred pages..Brings back ol' memories and flashbacks of when graff was ill in Dirty Jerz..let's bring it back..less tlkin'; more flicks..Holla!

I will say, personally I am fallin' off. I spent 10 straight minutes contemplating weather to rock a realllllly dope spot tonight, or to pass. I drank so much at thanksgiving that it could have gone either way. I opted for bed, But realistically, it's better that i did, instead of something proper, i would have made some half-assed hollows,and regretted it. Funny how all my wack shit rides, shit lasts so long, you wanna buff it yourself. wouldn't be happy if i had to see that shit on the road, most likely for years and years.The dope stuff you do, gone in days....i You gotta know when to say when, and I hope all ya bastards made it home safe and sound tonight!

sol should learn how to stop like side busting and catching tags directly near someones shit. dude reminds me of cep... good thing he stopped popping up!

oh and mr desh going over goze on a rt 1 to 287 spot? your wild kid shits gonna get taking out in less then a month! no joke! i'll bet on it!