The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

Guest mugshot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gentrifried

• once upon a crime

• Jersey Official

• demerock

japie and tax coverin distort? sounds like a lot of hooplah too me. ironic how somethin like that pops up after a page of "'awh dont diss someone with other people names'

Ha.. I really hope you ain't trying to say that I wrote japie and tax on that...come to figure the peice isn't even dissed. Stop living your lives on what people say on the internet.

rest in peace brother define, i would do aything to chill with you one last night, im glad i was with you through the end tho. watch over all of us, and i hope you haunt those cops who tried to tell me your death is my lesson learned for not taking cpr classes, when i did that shit on you anyway. say whatup to the gods, i know ur coolin wit them and now ur a jersey legend just like nace and all the other dudes you looked up to. il make sure you get your fame bro word to.... you.