The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

Guest mugshot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gentrifried

• once upon a crime

• Jersey Official

• demerock

EMO DOES HAVE SOME DECENT STYLES. SPECIALLY HIS THROW AND SOME OF HIS SIMPLES. I BLAME THE TWO DICKHEADS TO THE LEFT WHO COULDN'T GIVE THE GUY MORE ELBOW ROOM. SOME OF THE PIECES LOOK OK. I JUST THINK THIS WALL WAS POORLY PLANNED AND POORLY EXECUTED...DEWDS JUST WORRIED ABOUT PUTTING THEIR NAME UP FOR THEIR NEXT 12OZ PHOTO OP. NEW JERSEY MURALS HAVE NO QUALITY...NO THOUGHT TO THEM. YOU HAVE INCREDIBLE DUDES WHO CAN DO CHARACTERS AND AWESOME BACKGROUNDS BUT NO ONE REALLY PUTS THOUGHT INTO ANYTHING. JUST DRAW SOME TITTIES HERE...PUT A HIP HOP QUOTE THERE...DO YOUR NAME, GO HOME AND POST ON 12OZ. RINSE N REPEAT. NEW JERSEY...WHERE LEGAL EAGLE IS THE CREAM OF THE CROP AND YOU HAVE TO BLOW CERTAIN DUDES TO BE A PART OF THE CIRCLE JERK.

the legal work is decent but the illegal part is really slacking these days.. everyone know the illegal shit is what catches the eye an gets more recognition. the illegal shit is what we all started with in the first place but many dudes slowly leave that seen. it sucks but everyone knows its true fuck the buff an beat that shit. it should make us want it more or show who wants it more. keep nj alive...

walk hard...

Emo been rockin for 12+years. Muthafucker got some of the best style in NJ. Niggas know.

doesnt matter how long hes been rockin...his pieces..handstyles..throwies.. and all around work are good the majority of the time...dont really think much of him as a person but this piece right here is gawbidge...color...lettering...just wack...

the legal work is decent but the illegal part is really slacking these days.. everyone know the illegal shit is what catches the eye an gets more recognition. the illegal shit is what we all started with in the first place but many dudes slowly leave that seen. it sucks but everyone knows its true fuck the buff an beat that shit. it should make us want it more or show who wants it more. keep nj alive...

times are tuff bud.... people are trying to find jobs not rock high ways. the problems not every ones doing legals. the problem is the next generation is soft and afraid while they still have mom and dad paying th bills.if you were born in the 90s you should be killing shit right now. i guesse all the anti graffiti shit worked. smh

I know I haven't been painting that often (something which has made lots of you quite happy) but I've been trying to keep the scene alive like a motherfucker. I straight up throw kids cans, markers, gas money, rides anything they need. Im on a new hustle and just gotta wait for some stuff to clear and you can be sure as fuck im gunna do whatever I can to revive this illegal shit.

i got bagged on rt 80 back in march, and just went to court a month ago, and got a $1000.00 fine, plus and additional $300.00 in court fees and safe neighborhoods fees and some other bullshit! plus they gave me probation for a year, that i have to pay 25 dollars a month to be on...and i have to call the highway dpw and find out what they want me to do about restitution! shit sux dixxx!

times are tuff bud.... people are trying to find jobs not rock high ways. the problems not every ones doing legals. the problem is the next generation is soft and afraid while they still have mom and dad paying th bills.if you were born in the 90s you should be killing shit right now. i guesse all the anti graffiti shit worked. smh

shit get me a car i'l be on it. that's another thing. it's a lot easier to hop on a bus to the city and run around than to hop on a bus to some random highway spot in the middle of jersey