The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

Guest mugshot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gentrifried

• once upon a crime

• Jersey Official

• demerock

im not trying to start an argument, just want to clarify, are you saying its ok to write the same name as someone else as long as you dont write in the same state? i know a lot of times its bound to happen just need to do your research, and first come first serve.

i mean for the most part yea, its bound to happen. you should do your research and i know i did. but they're two different names. mad people have the same name just spelled differently (cees, ceaze) and in some cases the same name (nark jersey, nark philly rip, Kid of pk kid and kid esc, ). theres so many people writing all over world that rule is kinda useless. Why should anyone care what some one writes across an ocean.

edit: bump kemos

thats tiper not toper ,. lol not even close slick ,. night and day so are you the law or the aww " as in new born" :rolleyes:

I had 2 go back and see what the hell you were trying to be so "official" about:rolleyes: .....I was talking about the TOPER fill in i saw on JFK blvd between J.C. and N.Bergen that has been there for years..i was just giving him a shout......and if your so "jersey official" then why do you sweat the NY RANGERS?.Newark DEVILS kid....Fuck ALL the blue shirts..the cops and the NYR....please don't respond your really boring:dunce:

I just went to the coach house diner and had a nice meal..i took a photo of what I was talking about on my way home so your all caught up......how do you "wear it on your sleeve"..do you sew a little patch on your shirts or something?..well we believe you and your "official" status..keep sewing and see you in the playoffs....:scrambled:

IMG_8379.JPG.4591af2d842fec308d99a9dc425f0026.JPG