The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

Guest mugshot

alright yo check it out...... weve seen these pics eljohnwyne....40000 times.... real talk...u want to self promote...be my guest... but uve posted those pics well over once a month for the last 8+ months.... so post your shit... but real talk DONT REPOST IT....if someone else flicks a highway u did...congrats... otherwise try not to do a REmonthly update of everything uve done in your career...............thanks

managment

for real. and im actually someone who has given you A LITTLE credit for what you do. but posting the SAME pics OVER AND OVER, its fucking gettin old. paint something new and post it.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gentrifried

• once upon a crime

• Jersey Official

• demerock

..If u publicly put it out there that dash is getting reconition and being shown respect b/c he had some kind of financial backing then yes i'm going to publicly let people know your wrong other wise they might think the same....period..as for cheerleaders i didn't hear anyone take anybody's side so whatevzzzz...your not pming me w/ your you got it wrong dude shit so i guess were both not being a man.(according to you).ouch i'm hurt and i am not a man b/c i am standing up for a great friend and one hell of a writer who has inspired countless people...

SO HERE'S THE FINAL RESULT......

1. mathew is not a man

2. themo is a man

and most important

3. FUCKING BIG SACER R.I.P

as far as i am concerned this is done....you win...head out for some ice cream.

fail2.jpg

Ha if I could only sit here and think of all the same flicks I've seen for ages constantly being posted do I complain no why ? Cause ts a website a little forum who really cares at the end of the day what goes on over here surely not me and hopefully not any of you..all of you are just a bunch of screenames all forum..it cost you nothing to pay me no attention remember that..do it for yourself if not don't do it at all..now. that's all I have to say anybody has anything else to say feel free its a free site.

Ha if I could only sit here and think of all the same flicks I've seen for ages constantly being posted do I complain no why ? Cause ts a website a little forum who really cares at the end of the day what goes on over here surely not me and hopefully not any of you..QUOTE]

most of the flicks that get reposted are better than throwups....ie. pieces and legit trains...like i said boss.... not dogging u... just tellen u how i see it.... and lets be honest... if u didnt care about this site... u wouldnt be contributing flicks... especially your own

eyo blameski.... bring some fire back to this shit!

seaside summer nights......

bump grimey ass seaside where I wasted my youth. Bump my uncle Tommy who's worked on the boardwalk for 25 years. Bump degenerates and bump being able to count on seeing a fight at any given time. Bump 3 brothers from Italy and bump the fuck out of pregnant 12 year olds smoking cigarettes on the boardwalk and bump being spit on from the skylift. God damn I miss a good old fashion white trash seaside vacation filled with filth.

bump grimey ass seaside where I wasted my youth. Bump my uncle Tommy who's worked on the boardwalk for 25 years. Bump degenerates and bump being able to count on seeing a fight at any given time. Bump 3 brothers from Italy and bump the fuck out of pregnant 12 year olds smoking cigarettes on the boardwalk and bump being spit on from the skylift. God damn I miss a good old fashion white trash seaside vacation filled with filth.

COULDN'T AGREE MORE!