The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

Guest mugshot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gentrifried

• once upon a crime

• Jersey Official

• demerock

Re: billboard action

76cf4f04fb7a.jpg

26627562cd12.jpg

^^^^^ they puttin in mad work, fuck the haters but upps is upps^^^^^^^^^^^

yeah and having respect for a dead writer that wouldve burned your shit is another thing too, theres endless names you can pick, try not to pick one of someone who wrote, lived, and died in that same state.

having respect for a dead writer that wouldve burned your shit is another thing too, theres endless names you can pick, try not to pick one of someone who wrote, lived, and died in that same state.

this sums it up about this omen character running around makin shit look wack in high profile spots.

bump that new klas fill.

BIG SALES TO KICK OFF THE SUMMER HERE AT GRAFFITI COMIX..

THE DOLLAR DECO SALE IS BACK..ALL DECOS ARE $1.00..WE WILL NOT HOLD DECOS FOR PEOPLE..1ST COME 1ST SERVED!

ALL MOLOTOW BELTON MARKERS ARE ON SALE!

THE POCKET BURNER MARKERS USUALLY $5.OO RE ON SALE FOR $3.50

THE REGULAR SIZE MARKERS USUALLY ARE $7 ARE ON SALE FOR $5.50

SABOTAZ REGULARLY $6.00 BUT COME IN AND BUY 10 OR MORE YOU GT THE CAN AT $5.50 AND A FREE SABOTAZ TSHIRT!

WE DO MAIL ORDER SO IF INTERESTED AND U ARENT LOCAL..NO PROB..HIT US UP!

DEMER

GRAFFITI COMIX

400A WASHINGTON AVE

BELLEVILLE NJ 07109

973 759 11110

GRAFFITICOMIX@GMAIL.COM

this is what i caught the buff 2?

dam buffed a collabo dat went dumb hard wit characters dat ran for like 2 weeks wit colorful peices lol n let the throwies on da wall live...???...yea dat sounds like part of da game.........yeah right wuss goodie dre edam and dsm isv fy crews keep goin in big ups to the haters ya keep us motivated

76cf4f04fb7a.jpg

26627562cd12.jpg

^^^^^ they puttin in mad work, fuck the haters but upps is upps^^^^^^^^^^^

this is why jersey be fallin off..niggas get respect for bullshit like this fuck these niggas they need to fall off a fuckin rooftop already..have they not sidebusted every1 lol.. if you cant shine on your own spots and gotta sidebust you a fuckin homo ass nigga..reall talk get your own shit stop dickridin.. i dont care if there is a fuckin 100 more pple that fit next to you.. if you first 1 to bless a spot..its yours. at least in my book. my opinion if you dont feel da same then so be it.. but expect to be gone over if im ever that bored enough to waste paint on some shit n got the time, whether it be now or 20 years from now..i know whats mines and ill shiine.. pop pills for thrills..yes its one of em grimey nights. ..havent seen any dot m shit lately cool.. drafto,korey,briide,jnub,sape,kemos,askklas, and mas get bumped..cool dudes respect. i didnt know that scissor hands shit was that long..fresh. cb4 gets dap, but wako come on dawg everyone thinks you at least need 2 change that a..like are you gonna at least take it into consideration and try, at least you;ll et love for that much, as 4 now. save your paint for cb4.