The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

Guest mugshot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gentrifried

• once upon a crime

• Jersey Official

• demerock

Re: billboard action

this is why jersey be fallin off..niggas get respect for bullshit like this fuck these niggas they need to fall off a fuckin rooftop already..have they not sidebusted every1 lol.. if you cant shine on your own spots and gotta sidebust you a fuckin homo ass nigga..reall talk get your own shit stop dickridin.. i dont care if there is a fuckin 100 more pple that fit next to you.. if you first 1 to bless a spot..its yours. at least in my book. my opinion if you dont feel da same then so be it.. but expect to be gone over if im ever that bored enough to waste paint on some shit n got the time, whether it be now or 20 years from now..i know whats mines and ill shiine.. pop pills for thrills..yes its one of em grimey nights. ..havent seen any dot m shit lately cool.. drafto,korey,briide,jnub,sape,kemos,askklas, and mas get bumped..cool dudes respect. i didnt know that scissor hands shit was that long..fresh. cb4 gets dap, but wako come on dawg everyone thinks you at least need 2 change that a..like are you gonna at least take it into consideration and try, at least you;ll et love for that much, as 4 now. save your paint for cb4.

in the bricks n eastwick bombers respect bombers for thier upps, whether they toys or hot....

it all about the dedication n puttin work..... illad n omen prolly idolize pk & kid n is bombing in there same footstep with the sidebustin, rocking rooftop, watertower, streets, billboard n etc but you cant knock them for there hustle... with omen bitin the omen pfe tag i could debate on that but not gonna do it on here in public cuz i got love n respect for pfe crew so that topic stay private n which could be brought up at writerbenchs, shows or smoking n drinking cipher......

if you first 1 to bless a spot..its yours.//// this wat everybody said but when they see some body with a tag they wana do a blocky, fillin or burner over it n get greedy n disresepectful or indirectly on the tagger hot spot he caught before everybody.....

not for nothin wako fks bombs is hot he got his own styles n his own a, dont kno why yah screamin n hatin on it when last year on the forum yah was callin cb4 n wako toys but now yah dickridin them, i alway respected them since i met them n bomb with them since day one... it all about being original n real to this game.......

people are mad cuz fks is goin over old school shit on 280, well 25% of those writer dont give ahh fuck bout it no more, 50% could come back out n ripp shit if they was real dedicated n got love for the game like nyc n philly bomber who putt in 20yrs plus work, im tired of hearing they got job n family excuse excuses,,, n the other 25% dont like the new generation so fuk them.... old school, new school, no school rules.... it about stayin alive n moving with present time....

well this my point of view of thing, other then that i be out flicking n documenting shit for my photo album n posting it here to keep yah entertained of wat new in the streets...

and thats just respect dog if niggas aint writin anymore and they got history in nj they shit should still live if it can why not.. even just tags.. especially when theres tons of other spots that are available..i dont know much about them sek and praze dudes but i wouldnt know shit if those tags werent there..sure as hell look forward to seeing them tags when i riide by, and thats my point.. but i guess sense aint common.

BIG SALES TO KICK OFF THE SUMMER HERE AT GRAFFITI COMIX..

THE DOLLAR DECO SALE IS BACK..ALL DECOS ARE $1.00..WE WILL NOT HOLD DECOS FOR PEOPLE..1ST COME 1ST SERVED!

ALL MOLOTOW BELTON MARKERS ARE ON SALE!

THE POCKET BURNER MARKERS USUALLY $5.OO RE ON SALE FOR $3.50

THE REGULAR SIZE MARKERS USUALLY ARE $7 ARE ON SALE FOR $5.50

SABOTAZ REGULARLY $6.00 BUT COME IN AND BUY 10 OR MORE YOU GT THE CAN AT $5.50 AND A FREE SABOTAZ TSHIRT!

WE DO MAIL ORDER SO IF INTERESTED AND U ARENT LOCAL..NO PROB..HIT US UP!

DEMER

GRAFFITI COMIX

400A WASHINGTON AVE

BELLEVILLE NJ 07109

973 759 11110

GRAFFITICOMIX@GMAIL.COM

quality over quantity. i dont see taking the risk in bombing if your just gonna be another lame. putting in work includes keeping it fresh. so when you look back on your career instead of saying "i wasnt that good but it was cool cus i bombed alot" you could say "i ripped shit in every aspect". 2 cents.