The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

Guest mugshot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gentrifried

• once upon a crime

• Jersey Official

• demerock

quality over quantity. i dont see taking the risk in bombing if your just gonna be another lame. putting in work includes keeping it fresh. so when you look back on your career instead of saying "i wasnt that good but it was cool cus i bombed alot" you could say "i ripped shit in every aspect". 2 cents.

abso-fucking-lutely.

Damn, that's like 98, 99!
WOOAHHW!!!!!!!!!!

f throw back @ noon >>>>> thats like a fossil !!!!!! GRAFF 101 ny-nj ...handshake of handstylahs saying basically we doin this fo the luv of the sport! reach out n tag sumbody. lets let cats no whats up with history , im cryin no - home .. ha wipn tears with the lo...:)

Veer's a cool kat, and to be honest I don't it's so much "Emo" style as it is the old late 90's Rime style.

The long letters with spikes coming out with round edges and bubbles for no reason at the edges of letters. Most of that crews letters is HEAVILY influenced by that stee.

Re: CTA CREW PRODUCTION

I was thinking the same thing...didnt know CTA was down with MHS like that...

VEER LSW FROM ELIZABETH... HE WAY BACK IN THE DAY HE A OLD CAT... VEER BEEN AROUND WITH ALOT OF NJ GREATS... SO NO HE AINT MHS LIKE THAT... JJUST TO CLEAR THE AIR VEER PASS HIS PIECING STYLE TO TIPE, N I GUESS HE PASS HIS STYLE TO EMO SO THAT WHY U SEE THE SIMILIARITY.....