The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

Guest mugshot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gentrifried

• once upon a crime

• Jersey Official

• demerock

MEDOW A FAG??????

NO ,

and you might get fucked up for that talk.

Homeboy is a grown ass man, You prob. still live @ home

with one of ya parents prick.......

Yall mothafuckaz homo tryin to figure out whos gay and shit........

Just get up.....

Whats wit the HOMO CHATTER......LAST TIME ANY REAL NIGGA NEEDS TO SEE THIS TALK......

I can't understand how you can think that this...

2309744494_4e4a1b0aec_o.jpg

is any better or worse than this...

DSC_0951.jpg

I don't know any of the people who painted any of that, and I'm not saying any of it is good or bad, but I'm sure that when you guys are cheering for someone, it has to be just because you are friends with them. Why don't you try not being bitter, and just do your own thing, and let everyone else do theirs, I mean there has to be worse things in you life you have to deal with than pissing on somebody's parade.

I can't understand how you can think that this...

2309744494_4e4a1b0aec_o.jpg

is any better or worse than this...

DSC_0951.jpg

I don't know any of the people who painted any of that, and I'm not saying any of it is good or bad, but I'm sure that when you guys are cheering for someone, it has to be just because you are friends with them. Why don't you try not being bitter, and just do your own thing, and let everyone else do theirs, I mean there has to be worse things in you life you have to deal with than pissing on somebody's parade.

the difference between both of those pics are the time difference, you cant compare them. that faro and bloke looks new, probably done in 2008. the justin freight is older and what eye puts out now is alot better then that. at least eye progressed in style, faro just sucked from the beggining.

MEDOW A FAG??????

NO ,

and you might get fucked up for that talk.

Homeboy is a grown ass man, You prob. still live @ home

with one of ya parents prick.......

Yall mothafuckaz homo tryin to figure out whos gay and shit........

Just get up.....

Whats wit the HOMO CHATTER......LAST TIME ANY REAL NIGGA NEEDS TO SEE THIS TALK......

and your probably in your 40's still posting on a message board.

Yooooo, that Bloke burner is hot!!! Reminds me of dat old school Blade type ish!!!! Yo fo'rizzeal let's keep the graff styles stagnant like water in an old tire son! Let's never progress son! lets always want our letters to look like they're from the 80's son! YO...fo'rideal acid wash jeans iz tight! when thayiz tight son nah i'm sayinnnn; full stop. YO! I wont even drive a car that was made after 89' son...son.Full stop. Everything was better in da 80's! I wish it was January 1st 1980! cause den we relive it da golden decade again and shiii. full stop.I wish "the 80's" was a REAL person so day could cradle me in day arms an shiiii...fo'rizgeal.Full stop.