The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

Guest mugshot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gentrifried

• once upon a crime

• Jersey Official

• demerock

bump jerz dirt for 1 hes 100% on point for 2 ethek and setup are not the wsame person and i see no simularities at all! 3 i should go get some pussy uh lol anyone that knows me knows i get more twat then a tampon ,. 4 im talking about cent dsm 5 hit the books

6 i love rusto ! and as far as boosting theres tricks to the trade that i obviously would never share with you ! but i dont knock heads who by there paint at a older age some people have families n shit and are risking enough as it is

GRAFFITI COMIX IS PROUD 2 ANNOINCE 2 EXCLUSIVES...1ST WE HVE SABOTAZ..THE NEWEST HOTTEST PAINT OUT THERE..LOW PRESSURE QUICK DRYIN..THIS IS TH SHIDDDDDIT!

AND 2ND..SOME HOMEGROWN NEW JERSEY SHIT...REAL TALK INK..ODE TO RKELLY..THIS IS THE GRIMIEST..BLACKEST..HARDEST TO BUFF INK OUT THERE NOW...SUPPORTED BY ALL THE BIGGESTBOMBERS IN NJ..THIS IS THE DIRTY FORMULA U NEED..."THIS IS THE BEST JUICE I DID EVER HAVE SAYS KILLROY SAVAGE,,LARGE SIZE BOTLES $14 AND THE SMLL HIDE IN YOUR BALLS SIZE FOR $5.OO..

AS ALWAYS GRAFFITI COMIX HAS ALL KINDS OF SPECIAL PRICES ON MARKERS,BLACKBOOKS AND COMICS!

GRAFFITI COMIX

400A WASHINGTON AVE

BELLEVILLE NJ 07109

973 759 1110

GRAFFITICOMIX@GMAIL.COM

the setup upper case E which has a hook upright on the bottem has been used by many, kinda like that lower case e everyone uses, a str8 letter e or fill-in e doesnt have much room for variety, listen many of you know ethek paints hard, he's dedicated to the scene, he will battle anyone out there. he will try to run you off the road if you wont pull over to fight him just ask emo, the spots he hits are large and in your face, the crew he is in (FH) we all know aint no one hit wonders, he paints in some crazy ass hoods both in jersey and brooklyn. should i state any other reasons why he didnt make that list?

actually..being a writer in that 25 - 30 year old age range, i don't really think things were all that different back in the mid 90s...

when i came up...there was no "scene" in central jersey really...you had a couple cats doing tags but in central jersey it was pretty much nace and jamz holding down the trainline spots in 93/94..then like xide and the rts kids in like 96, along with rime, kemos, chip...that was like pretty much a total of 10 writers, plus like lil and aezer and them...

we'd go to spots that never been painted before and it was pretty much always cool...i mean yeah sometimes we'd run aezer or hantos or desh out of a spot but it wasn't like we were on patrol looking to vamp kids...not all of us were racking paint back then either (i had crazy hookups and the sears scam was the shit)

i think the main difference from back then was the graffiti you saw was better...you were looking at writers with years of experience and knowledge and when you saw a dope ass piece it kicked your ass and you were like "damn"...i remember going to a spot for the first time in like 95 that was basically a TWK hall of fame and seeing this Snow production with a dragon that was fucking insane...or like a POSES TWK piece or like a ALOE piece and being like "damn"..because those dudes were fuckin dope...and that was the bar to try to reach..

Plus...NYC was way more of an influence and in the mid 90s the streets were crushed with DOPE shit..fly straight letters...pieced up lots...piecing factories in hipster infested areas pre hipster infestation..there was a lot more stylistic influence back then...since the Guilliani era and the buff of tons of graf history in NY...it seems like the quality of what gets painted has dropped...

Honestly..i think the internet pretty much ruined graffiti for a number of reasons...

1. it gives people who haven't paid dues a voice (not like paying dues makes your opinion matter but still)

2. it gives toys a forum to jerk each other off and give each other props so any asshole who can sorta do a straight letter gets bigged up by other assholes who can kinda do a straight letter...

3. it gives you access to TOO much shit and has basically killed any notion of regional style..kids trying to do MSK style pieces with BMT influenced throwups and attempted philly tags...

i mean there are other reasons...but still...

everything is way more authentic when "you" did it..like you have subway writers who dis freights like "ahh it's not like how it was in my day"...even if their day was when there were no fences at the yards and the worst you'd get would be a JV Card and a slap on the wrist..graf these days is pretty much watered down but so is everything else. Hip Hop is a joke compared to what it was. Indie rock fags ain't shit compared to NY/NJ Hardcore bands from the late 80s / early 90s...even clothing...back when you had to know how to flip shit to look fresh...i mean Tommy Hill and LO weren't exactly "streetwear" but you had to rock it right...now you have "streetwear" that is basically selling style in a just-add-money package....everything gets watered down if you were old enough to live it, and if you're coming up in it...you don't know the difference....it's just a generation thing...can't do shit about it since no one wants to listen anyway...

THATS WORD....=war pigs;5802016]actually..being a writer in that 25 - 30 year old age range, i don't really think things were all that different back in the mid 90s...

when i came up...there was no "scene" in central jersey really...you had a couple cats doing tags but in central jersey it was pretty much nace and jamz holding down the trainline spots in 93/94..then like xide and the rts kids in like 96, along with rime, kemos, chip...that was like pretty much a total of 10 writers, plus like lil and aezer and them...

we'd go to spots that never been painted before and it was pretty much always cool...i mean yeah sometimes we'd run aezer or hantos or desh out of a spot but it wasn't like we were on patrol looking to vamp kids...not all of us were racking paint back then either (i had crazy hookups and the sears scam was the shit)

i think the main difference from back then was the graffiti you saw was better...you were looking at writers with years of experience and knowledge and when you saw a dope ass piece it kicked your ass and you were like "damn"...i remember going to a spot for the first time in like 95 that was basically a TWK hall of fame and seeing this Snow production with a dragon that was fucking insane...or like a POSES TWK piece or like a ALOE piece and being like "damn"..because those dudes were fuckin dope...and that was the bar to try to reach..

Plus...NYC was way more of an influence and in the mid 90s the streets were crushed with DOPE shit..fly straight letters...pieced up lots...piecing factories in hipster infested areas pre hipster infestation..there was a lot more stylistic influence back then...since the Guilliani era and the buff of tons of graf history in NY...it seems like the quality of what gets painted has dropped...

Honestly..i think the internet pretty much ruined graffiti for a number of reasons...

1. it gives people who haven't paid dues a voice (not like paying dues makes your opinion matter but still)

2. it gives toys a forum to jerk each other off and give each other props so any asshole who can sorta do a straight letter gets bigged up by other assholes who can kinda do a straight letter...

3. it gives you access to TOO much shit and has basically killed any notion of regional style..kids trying to do MSK style pieces with BMT influenced throwups and attempted philly tags...

everything is way more authentic when "you" did it..like you have subway writers who dis freights like "ahh it's not like how it was in my day"...even if their day was when there were no fences at the yards and the worst you'd get would be a JV Card and a slap on the wrist..graf these days is pretty much watered down but so is everything else. Hip Hop is a joke compared to what it was. Indie rock fags ain't shit compared to NY/NJ Hardcore bands from the late 80s / early 90s...even clothing...back when you had to know how to flip shit to look fresh...i mean Tommy Hill and LO weren't exactly "streetwear" but you had to rock it right...now you have "streetwear" that is basically selling style in a just-add-money package....everything gets watered down if you were old enough to live it, and if you're coming up in it...you don't know the difference....it's just a generation thing...can't do shit about it since no one wants to listen anyway...

1580848623_785bab5dc1.jpg

1391058270_f2eedc2e59_b.jpg

1244124216_29d1b7c337.jpg

1682696001_3e66082e33.jpg

1683552482_32c5e47204.jpg

1683553166_54a7503c94.jpg

1683553874_5d2daec997.jpg

1682943578_4ddfbd66c9.jpg

1682089723_cde20c3774.jpg

for jersey official.

for jersey official??? are you just asking for it? every one of those jodos is awfull i mean awfull !! and those nomes are preety bad as well ,. those "m's" are gross and that scooter pie hand looks like 4th grade graff ,. swine is the only decent one in that crew besides naks and avoks throws oh and that cat koin? hes preety good

actually..being a writer in that 25 - 30 year old age range, i don't really think things were all that different back in the mid 90s...

I'm not claiming that I've been around for nearly as long as this cat, but everything said in this post makes sense. Read up.

WHY TALK LIKE YAH VETERAN!!!!! WHERE YOUR UPPS!!!

I NEVER HEARD OF YOU!!! AND COME OUT THE SCREENNAME IF YOU SUPPOSELY 21-30YRS OF AGE THEN MAN THE FUCK UP ALREADY AND STATE YOUR TAG!!!!!! I SEE HOW YOU MADE A LIST OF TOYS BUT IT SAD THAT THOSE ARE THE ONLY NIGGAS YOU MUST SEE BOMBING EVERYWHERE..... YAH LIKE DOWNGRADING DSM BUT WE BEEN THRU 3 MAJOR GRAFF WAR AND WE STILL STANDING AND STILL PUTTING MASSIVE OF BOMBS FROM NEWARK TO JERSEY CITY TO ELIZABETH TO LOCAL HIWAYS & TRAINLINES AND FIX ALL OF OUR RAG UP SHIT..... ALL DSM IS ABOUT IS TO KEEP NEWARK GRAFFITI LEGACY AND URBAN BOMBING SCENE ALIVE.... AND WE THE ONLY CREW TO STAND AT THE POINT FOR PAST 14YRS...... AND OH YEAH, YOU COULD HATE ON CRO ALL YOU WANT, BUT HE PUT IN HIS 10YRS OF BOMBING SINCE 1998 TILL PRESENT AND WHAT DID YOU DO.... MOST OF YAH GOT SOME FAKE ASS GRAFFITI DEDICATIONS AND CRO GOT A HEART FOR IT....... HERE IS FLIKS OF DSM CREWS GETTING DOWN IN THE RAINS WE OPERATED IN ALL TYPE OF WEATHER CONDITIONS.....

PA260032.jpg

PA260031.jpg

PA260030.jpg

PA260028.jpg

PA260027.jpg

PA260026.jpg

PA260025.jpg

PA260023.jpg

PA260024.jpg