The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

Guest mugshot

THIS IS BIG FAT KING KOOPA CRO

YOU KNOW WHAT JERSEY OFFICCIAL IM GLAD I MADE UR TOP 5 ON THE REAL.... THAT MEAN U GOT MY NAME IN PEOPLE CONVERSATION WHEN THEY BRING UPP WORST WRITER THANKS FOR PUTTIN ME UPPS!!!! IM USE TO THIS SHIT ALREADY TOP 5 LOVE N HATE IT LIST IS WHAT IM ALWAYS CONQUERRING....... EVERYBODY NEED TO MAN UP N TAKE THERE SPOT BECUZ THAT MEAN NIGGAS LOVE OR HATE SEEING UR SHIT BUT AT THE SAME TIME ALWAY LOVE TO TALK ABOUT U IN POSITIVE N NEGATIVE FEEDBACK THAT WAT GRAFFITI IS ALWAY GONNA BE ABOUT.... LIKE THEY SAID HATERS N UR ENEMIES IS UR BIGGEST FAN... N THANKS FOR THE MOTIVATIONS:D :D :D

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gentrifried

• once upon a crime

• Jersey Official

• demerock

ok now on with the rest

ge

mes ~central jersey new jack not "pfe" mes

skam

def

jodo

myne

o.c.

aezer

medow

edam

chek

bles

cent

nc

kinky a.k.a cum dumpster

man

faro

nolis

jrep

them

pizza

srin?

thats it for now anyone please feel free to add

to sit down behind yer scummy ass computer desk and name all these cats, that you are obviously seeing up, otherwise you wouldnt know what they write, means you need to get some pussy or something dog. for real. fames the name of the game, my names in yer mouth. so my job is gettin done. stop being stuck in the past, move on, cats get old and fall off and new cats come up, thats just how shit goes. stop crying. you sound like a bitch.

check this shit out... this list really got to some dudes...so lets put it into perspective... 07 is the official year of graffiti gone wild in new jersey.... i think more dudes have come out this year alone then writers in the last few years of new jersey... the problem most is... like warpigs has already stated..... dumb shit attracts the buff... and the real question at hand... is what ever happend to going to your local dead track... which jersey has plenty of and practicing letter structre...can control....and just techniques in general... for a good solid year minimum before touching trains and highways and catching wreck with whack handstyles... i think people are too worried about impressing friends and catching a good 5 minutes of fame....bad fame at that... kinda like people who need attention... so they will do dumb shit for negative attention... dont listen to me i dont know shit

Jersey Official and War Pigs know what they are talking about.

This whole going out and painting with stock tips and thinking you came off cause it looks like a Chip piece ain't cutting it.

Difference is Chip is dope while the rest look like rookies who can't draw for shit much less do grafilthy.

Add Tipe to thast list cause he's a toy also, and I ain't talking no net thug shit.

At least bite a dope style before you go out in public and embarass yourself.

Side busting, pushing crews you are not in, stock cap writing, fuck man what happened to clean, stylized, dope handstyle, original throwies, and bombin' smart?

Or am I just buggin and that's not how graf is anymore, did I miss the meeting when the real niggas left the room and all the bitch asses came in and said this is how it's going to be?

Homo thug stee?

I mean is that it?

The real niggas gave up and got lives and wives while the shit that was left over took advantage of the opportunity and ran wild?

At least niggas like Ox, Enue, PFE, QM8, Stie, FH, and some of the Aids kids give me hope for the future, otherwise damn, stick a fork in it. Fuck hip hop style is deceased.

I MOST DEFINITLY FELL WHAT SOME HEADS ON HERE ARE SAYING, SO LET ME PUT MY 2 CENTS IN.

WANNA KNOW WHATS THE PROBLEM WITH NJ GRAFF..................

NO ONE IS REGULATING,

SEE, BACK IN THE DAYS ....YOU COULDNT COME OUT WITH A WACK ASS TAG OR FILL AND START BOMBING AS SOON AS YOU STARTED.....NO WAY , DUDES WOULD RAG YOUR SHIT

OR IF THEY KNEW WHO U WERE,...YOUD GET FUCKED UP.

YOU COULDNT WALK TO ANY FRIEGHT SPOT , TRACK WALL, OR ANYTHING WITHOUT ENTERING SOME ONES OR CREWS SPOT, IT WAS BEEF WAY BEFORE FRIENDSHIP.

AND UNDER THAT SCENE REAL STYLES EMERGED, CAUSE YOU COUDNT COME SHORT, YOU HADE TO COME CORRECT,...AND THATS WHATS MISSING,,, NO ONE IS DOING SHIT BOUT THESE OBVIOUS TOYS... ANY WRITERS FROM 25 TO 30 YEARS OF AGE IS THE FAULT....YA DUDES AINT DOING SHIT, YA HAVE THESE TOYS DOING WHAT EVER THE FUCK THEY WANNA DO,... AND THEY WILL CONTINUE TO DO SO...... THINGS ARE DIFFERENT KNOW,,,I FEEL LIKE IVE BEEN TAKING CRAZY PILLS FOR THE LAST 5 YEARS MAN,..... I MEAN DAMN, ITS COOL TO BUY PAINT,....FUCK THAT....... HANDS DOWN THAT EURO PAINT IS DOPE AS ALL HELL BUT I AINT COMING OUTTA MY POCKETS TO PAINT.......NIGGAZ SELLING INK ALSO....FUCK THAT,..ALL YOUR DOING IS MAKING SOMEONE ELSE DOUGH..... SEE WRITERS HAVE BEEN WATERED DOWN,...... IM ALL BOUT PEACE MY PEOPLE BUT WHEN THERE IS AN ISSUE WITH ANYONE ON THE GRAFF TIP........... JUST THINK OF ALL YOUR FAVORITE GRAFF LEGENDS BACK IN THE DAY......AND JUST REALLY PICTURE WHAT TYPE OF ENVIROMENT THEY HAD TO ENDURE AND OVERCOME FOR THEM TO BE LEGENARY..................................