The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

Guest mugshot

what i tell the kids who come into my shop is learn letter structure...the biggest prob 2day is that kids think they can just jump into complicated letters b4 they even can do a str8 letter..u cant rub b4 u walk..learn the right way to paint,,learn to tag...learn throw ups..learn str8 letters..then move onto burners..its a progression..dotn just decide to be a writer 1 day and go do wildstyles the next..its doesnt work that way..

QUOTE]

Simple and to the point, well put. I know some kids that are good graphic artists and can rock some crazy ideas but can't rock a simple or even a throwie. Start with the basics and work your way up...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gentrifried

• once upon a crime

• Jersey Official

• demerock

what i tell the kids who come into my shop is learn letter structure...the biggest prob 2day is that kids think they can just jump into complicated letters b4 they even can do a str8 letter..u cant rub b4 u walk..learn the right way to paint,,learn to tag...learn throw ups..learn str8 letters..then move onto burners..its a progression..dotn just decide to be a writer 1 day and go do wildstyles the next..its doesnt work that way..

demerock

graffiti comix

400a washington ave

belleville nj 07109

973 759 1110

nj's only graff/comic book shop!

VERY TRUE!!!!!!PREACH ON BROTHER!!!

Re: The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

GRAFFITI COMIX NEWS..A FRESH SUPPLY OF MONTANAS HAS ARRIVED...ALL THE FLAVOR COLORS..BOMBING CANS AND THE NEW LINE OF MEGA COLORS ARE HERE...AND AS AN INTERNET SPECIAL...MENTION THAT U SAW THIS POST AND GET YOUR MONTNANA HARD CORE COLORS FOR $5.00 PER CAN INSTEAD OF THE NORMAL $5.25..

DEMEROCK WALLNUTS

GRAFFITI COMIX

400 A WASHINGTON AVE

BELLEVILLE NJ 07109

973 759 1110

GRAFFITICOMIX@GMAIL.COM