The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

Guest mugshot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gentrifried

• once upon a crime

• Jersey Official

• demerock

10-1.jpg

eye i never seen you do more than a burner< even at scribble jam aint nothing but a burner how you goin to hate on serm when hes got more style than you son every one you fh cats been puttin up that same shit fo years go ova a piece whit a peice u fag thats just sayin you cant piece burnin some hot shit whit a wack ass throw up show me a piece and shut me up!!

eye i never seen you do more than a burner< even at scribble jam aint nothing but a burner how you goin to hate on serm when hes got more style than you son every one you fh cats been puttin up that same shit fo years go ova a piece whit a peice u fag thats just sayin you cant piece burnin some hot shit whit a wack ass throw up show me a piece and shut me up!!

A: i dont think you understand the cool graff lingo. a "burner" means a dope piece.

B: eye is no longer in fh. if you are going to hate, at least hate the right crew.

C: a piece does go over a piece, but if there is beef, a throwup is more appropriate.

D: punctuation goes a long way.

out of that whole crew serm is actually the worst. his letter structure is dumb, to say eye cant burn him is hillarious, eye's throwup is better than any peice serm has done. also eye hasnt been in FH for like 2 years, so get with the program son.

this is silly even if you an your boys got beef with him a least give credit where its do serm is nice

Re: The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

If you dont mind me asking here... what the fuck is the difference between dethkult, mayhem and FH. Im not trying to sound ignorant or obnoxious but it seems like the three crews have mainly the same members, and the people who put up one seem to put up at least one other, or sometimes both... but i know you guys have three different prez's and histories and shit so im not saying your all one crew... well actually come to think of it i dont really know what im saying at all.. meh... just a side observation.