The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

Guest mugshot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gentrifried

• once upon a crime

• Jersey Official

• demerock

Re: The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

LOL.....LOL.... YO YA IS SOME FUNNY ASS DUDES....BUT ANYWAYZ, DA 1ST THING IM GONNA DO IS GET MY SPOT BACK.....IM GONNA ROCK BIG ASS FILLINS USING DA BACKGROUND PAINT THEM MSK KIDS ROCKED OVER ME......I THINK THERES ENUFF SILVER N WHITE TO ROCK 4 HUGE CHEK-CRO-BLES AND TRUK FILLINS......NOW IF MY SHIT GETS DISSED AGAIN, THEN ILL REALLY BRING DA BUFF TO ALL OF MSK SHIT.....AND TRUST ME WE ARE CAPABLE OF DAMAGING ALL THEIR NJ SHIT....WE DO GOT PAINT AND WE ALL GOT CARS.....ITS JUST A MATTER OF ACTIONS THEM BOYS TAKE.....SO DATS HOW IM GONNA DO IT 1ST..

..BOTTOMLINE DAT PATH SPOT WAS A NICE SPOT...AND A GOOD WALL....ON TOP OF DAT ME AND DA DSM CREW CUT THAT FENCE WITH BOLT CUTTERS....SO WE DID WENT THRU MAD WORK TO ROCK THOSE SIMPLE FILLINS..........

I THINK THEY SHOULD JUST LET US ROCK OVER THEM HUGE BLOCKYS AND KEEP IT MOVING....ITS NOT WORTH DA WAR DAT COULD COME....ITS TOO MANY OF US SCATTERED AROUND NJ......AND THEIR MSK WORK IS TOO NICE TO GET DAMAGED OVER BULLSHIT.....PEACE AND GOD BLESS..............DATS ALL I GOTTA SAY.....STR8 UP WE ROCKIN OVER DAT....NO MATTER WAT.....

LOL.....LOL.... YO YA IS SOME FUNNY ASS DUDES....BUT ANYWAYZ, DA 1ST THING IM GONNA DO IS GET MY SPOT BACK.....IM GONNA ROCK BIG ASS FILLINS USING DA BACKGROUND PAINT THEM MSK KIDS ROCKED OVER ME......I THINK THERES ENUFF SILVER N WHITE TO ROCK 4 HUGE CHEK-CRO-BLES AND TRUK FILLINS......NOW IF MY SHIT GETS DISSED AGAIN, THEN ILL REALLY BRING DA BUFF TO ALL OF MSK SHIT.....AND TRUST ME WE ARE CAPABLE OF DAMAGING ALL THEIR NJ SHIT....WE DO GOT PAINT AND WE ALL GOT CARS.....ITS JUST A MATTER OF ACTIONS THEM BOYS TAKE.....SO DATS HOW IM GONNA DO IT 1ST..

..BOTTOMLINE DAT PATH SPOT WAS A NICE SPOT...AND A GOOD WALL....ON TOP OF DAT ME AND DA DSM CREW CUT THAT FENCE WITH BOLT CUTTERS....SO WE DID WENT THRU MAD WORK TO ROCK THOSE SIMPLE FILLINS..........

I THINK THEY SHOULD JUST LET US ROCK OVER THEM HUGE BLOCKYS AND KEEP IT MOVING....ITS NOT WORTH DA WAR DAT COULD COME....ITS TOO MANY OF US SCATTERED AROUND NJ......AND THEIR MSK WORK IS TOO NICE TO GET DAMAGED OVER BULLSHIT.....PEACE AND GOD BLESS..............DATS ALL I GOTTA SAY.....STR8 UP WE ROCKIN OVER DAT....NO MATTER WAT.....

Sorry I'm kind of clueless. Which spot are you talking about? I don't really care about MSK, but let that Dart joint live.

There you go already coppin pleas. First you came out talkin all tough Tony how u gonna diss EVERYTHING and less than 1 say later your on here begging them to just let you rock straight letters over theirs. Your a fucking joke. Your the biggest toy in Jersey. Not even the youngest toyest writers would come on a publicforum and beg for writers to let them go over them. Your a fuckin joke kid, maybe the biggest joke in graffiti. Just do the shit already. I dont know why u feel you have to come on the internet and tell everyone your plans, noone gives a fuck. Go get sentimental in your online blog bitch.

yo let this fool do what he want's...he really thinks the MSK's & AM7's wont find his ass,huh...if he's smart & if that lil' faded throwie means that much to him then he'll go some where else on that wall,cuz there's more space left on that wall to do some bullshit throwies!!!...yo the MSK's are spread out to hommie ,on top of that they know mad heads that will lead them to this fool...you better fuckin respect kid !

yo let this fool do what he want's...he really thinks the MSK's & AM7's wont find his ass,huh...if he's smart & if that lil' faded throwie means that much to him then he'll go some where else on that wall,cuz there's more space left on that wall to do some bullshit throwies!!!...yo the MSK's are spread out to hommie ,on top of that they know mad heads that will lead them to this fool...you better fuckin respect kid !

I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT NO FUCKIN CREW...I DONT GIVE A FUCK HOW DEEP THEY ARE, HOW INTERNATIONALY KNOWN THEY ARE, I DONT CARE HOW MUCH FAME THEY GOT...SO GET OFF THEIR DICKS !!! ALL DAT SHIT DONT FADE ME , TO ME ITS ALL ABOUT RESPECT AND REPPIN FOR ALL MY URBAN NEW JERSEY MUTHAFUCKAZ......THEM NIGGAS SHOULD HAVE SHOWED A NIGGA LIKE ME RESPECT....DA SAME WAY I RESPECT OTHER SHITS TOO...THERE WAS NO REASON TO STOMP ME AND DAT SHIT WAS NOT FADED AT ALL.....

LIKE I SAIDDD B4 IM GONNA GO BACK AND CLAIM MY SPOT BACK WITH MY CREW...AND IF THEM NIGGAS COME BACK AND DISS IT, THEN ILL MAKE IT A STATEWIDE ISSUE,,,,DATS DAT.....

AS FOR ALL THEM NIGGAS TALKIN BOUT IM PUSSY...WHY YA TALK DAT HOT MESS ON DA INTERNET,,,,

I WENT TO THE "PFE-AIDS" SHOW AND DA AFTERPARTY AND NOT ONE HOMO ASS DSM HATER STEPPED UP TO ME OR APPROACHED ME OR EVEN STARED AT ME....HOW YA GONNA LET "CHEK DSM" SOCIALIZE AND HAVE A GOOD TIME , WHEN SUPPOSELY YA HATE CHEK DSM AND YA WANNA FUCK CHEK DSM UP.....AHAHAHAHAHAHA........IS IT BECAUSE DSM WAS TOO DEEP....OR WAS IT BECAUSE YA WAS TOO SCARED TO FIGHT A 5'9 195LB CORRECTION OFFICER NIGGA.....ANYWAYZ YA ANSWER ME DAT 1......

IM TIRED OF ALL YA POPPIN SHIT ABOUT ME....BUT GUESS WAT , IM 30 YEARS OLD AND STILL DOING MY THING BIG TIME ON THESE NEW JERSEY WALLZ........AINT DAT MANY NIGGAZ HOLDIN IT DOWN DAT LONG AND ROCKIN CRAZY SPOTS LIKE I DO.....SO BOTTOMLINE IS, YA COULD SHIT ON ME , BUT I WILL ALWAYS HAVE MY UPS AND MY PROPS FROM OUR DSM FANS AND TRUE STREET NIGGAZ

DAMN YOUR A C.O WOW ...A TOY WITH A BADGE OR DO YOU HAVE A TOY BADGE NO NO YOUR DEFINATLY A TOY WITH A BADGE......OH YEA IM A DSM FAN! ANYONE WHO DOESNT RESPECT WORK LIKE YOURS IS CRAZY LOOK AT THIS PIC I CAN TELL U DID THIS WHEN U WERE LIKE 5 OR 6 YEARS OLD ...YOUR AN O.G ..12225864.jpgPAT YOURSELF ON THE BACK...

YAAAAAAA kis thats that ill shit, keep postin them ill dsm flics. You guys are straight killin shit. NJ cant compete with you guys. Yo CHEK post a online video blog on youtube tellin niggas how ill dsm is yo. Smoke some crack in the video to. That shit is so fuckin doo doo you should be ashamed to be 30 doing that shit and even more ashamed to air shit out on an open forum. If you were truly a real writer you would just handle shit without telling the whole internet about it. PS-not the brightest thing to do tell what spots you are gonna hit.