OMN KREW(Optical Menace Network) chicago...

dutchmasters

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DAMMM you guys are mad TOY..............and I hate fuckin hipsters, you herbs

I got a question? why is it there are a thread for every crew in Chicago that no one outside of chicago heard of? Put in mad work, travel outside of your city ,network and maybe after 5-10 years make a thread of good shit your crew has done, and then you won't have to post every thing you and the five people in the crew has done since you started writting 6 mo. ago?

p.s- Im not hating, but you dont see a MUL thread? and they deserve a thread more than any crew in chicago? just my views about the subject.

P.P.S- who wears cappre jeans with the knees missing? FUCKIN HIPPSTERS thats who.

fuck a hippster, what the fuck r you talking about, just because were not all hip hop looking you think we r hippsters, fuck that, 2nd of all we do travel, half of those pics r from L A .. plus we have a crew in Poland , so don't trash what you don't know... so what crew do you wright for????

from the waist down, should be as long as from the waist up. i think the stencil looks pretty cool, prolly took mad long to cut out.and prolly took like 2 or three heads to maKE SURE IT CAMe OUT RIGHT WHEN THEY put it up...NMU..i cant really agree with your crew letters but fuckit,who cares .

DAMMM you guys are mad TOY..............and I hate fuckin hipsters, you herbs

I got a question? why is it there are a thread for every crew in Chicago that no one outside of chicago heard of? Put in mad work, travel outside of your city ,network and maybe after 5-10 years make a thread of good shit your crew has done, and then you won't have to post every thing you and the five people in the crew has done since you started writting 6 mo. ago?

p.s- Im not hating, but you dont see a MUL thread? and they deserve a thread more than any crew in chicago? just my views about the subject.

P.P.S- who wears cappre jeans with the knees missing? FUCKIN HIPPSTERS thats who.

so i wasted like 5 minutes typing out a very well worded and witty response to this shit, but my internet died and i lost it. lesson learned. so instead, when i see you ill threaten you and clap on you and fuick your dog and eat your mom or something. and by that i mean, fuck internet beef. calling a crew "mad TOY" is hating. state your name, or else youve got no fuckin clout. omn crew is all dedicated, dope kids with mad love and respect. so fuck you, let the mods do their job in judging the usefulness of this thread is. like was said, theres omn cats on both coasts and scattered in between, so a 12oz thread is ideal to share flicks with fam thats far away. so shut the fuck up. no disrespect of course, not hating. but seriously, live an let live. peace to you and everyone else.

p.s. motherfuck a hispter. i dont even know what that means anymore. but ive never done coke off a 15 year old girl's ass in wicker park in grey american apparel nut huggers while saying i like jeezy cause its ironic. or whatever hipsters do these days. cant speak for the rest of the crew though.

dam another crew from chi wit a page...lol fuk it atleast this crew got style...on like most wak crews in chi.. i dont care how u fukin dress as long as u get up and u got love for all of chi..not just north or south side..stay ups OMN crew fuk the haters..all the do is be online talkin shit but they aint out on the streets puttin in work..IAN...Crimz Our Hobby..Code Of Honor..Chicagos Our Home..