the TOY paint thread...

enigmatic

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
pretty sure you can have potential with anything somewhat skillfull/creative. But thanks, you should be a high school teacher or something and teach kids the real deffinition to shit. And we've had plenty of "shake downs." I also like how you use that. And I doubt that 8 years bullshit, but hey, that's just me. Atleast we'll never be some bitch hiding ourselveson the internet and talking shit to kids who haven't done shit to offend him.

oh word? its like that? king cnue bombing hard at 35? keep dreaming.

yea seize nice fill, those r hard to pull off cuz its like random kindof but u still cant just do anything nahmean? dondi-esque. hard to pull off. but just heads up might be borderline bitting cuz it looks like the exact same colors as his famous whole car with the michaelangelo hand. but dont take it the wrong way sick piece nice letters.

sweet half sarcastic attempt at a joke because you know im right.

you're actually wrong about a lot of that shit. on a sidenote; drop the stalker status you got going on with my boy. shit is creepy as fuck and I don't care if you know him. Also, don't drop location or any more information online. you're asking to get your ass beat, and just because you might burn me doesn't mean I can't handle you off of a wall.

you're actually wrong about a lot of that shit. on a sidenote; drop the stalker status you got going on with my boy. shit is creepy as fuck and I don't care if you know him. Also, don't drop location or any more information online. you're asking to get your ass beat, and just because you might burn me doesn't mean I can't handle you off of a wall.

dont drop locations but your boy posts everything he does online? dope. not stalker status if he posts it all on a forum. asking to get my ass beat for what? giving your boy painting advice and you some spot advice. youre really gonna go far. and to dm. you dont know what i write, but if your from boston or have ever been there- youd be opening up the blackbook if you met me.

dont drop locations but your boy posts everything he does online? dope. not stalker status if he posts it all on a forum. asking to get my ass beat for what? giving your boy painting advice and you some spot advice. youre really gonna go far. and to dm. you dont know what i write, but if your from boston or have ever been there- youd be opening up the blackbook if you met me.

ages and shit ? spots where I paint ? I don't post my shit, he posts his shit. That's beyond my control. If you want to give advice, give ACTUAL advice. don't run your mouth like a dick when you don't even know who I am. I know I need to improve. Actual advice would be telling me area I need to improve on. you probably have weak areas too, so I don't get where you can come off as a condenscending prick and have it be ok.

Archived