the TOY paint thread...

enigmatic

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ruck looks nice except for the missing yellow spots lol yeah thats happened to me before, i cant see shit of what im doing so i do something really crappy lol

kewtr im not feeling the k and t, also the blue dripping over the letters...i like the color skeme though

my shitty fucked up crappy cap shitty paint crappy whack handstyle that i though was good untill i got the flick up on my screen it was snowing and raining and horrible blah blah..

NewImage.jpg

it was my freind who actualyl too the picture of this...when it comes to flicking something i end up with this shit ^ aha..

urbody drops a band hand once in awhile right ?

• 1 year later...

seen most of those before, but I dont think I commented on em...the two red are bad pics (I cant make em out)...The O in that MOS/(MOSE??) would look better without the wierd extension goin through the middle...eloourt/dourt looks clean, but the extensions kinda throw me off...the sone throw would looke better without the black lines goin outside the outline...on the chels the only letter I like is the s, but it looks outta place with the rest of the letters. That char is pretty cool..looks like he needs a blunt!!or a nap

that character's dope! all his facial features are on point. i also like the dourt and the other one. not really feelin the throw or the handy though. i think it would look better if the letters were all the same size. the moe looks like it's headed in the right direction but ^^ he's right, it would look better without the extension in the o

downsized_04100916051.jpg