the TOY paint thread...

enigmatic

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont like it

details are one thing those boys dont have.. where im from you have spend up to 3 days on 1 piece because of all the overspray you get from the arctic winds.. shits kinda wack if you ask me but you know you gotta do what you gotta do.. and i never can forget about the first 2 days outlining the piece with chalk.. what sucks the most is if it rains.. the chalk gets all watery...

found this one on another forum

picturexl8.jpg

TIP OF THE DAY: INSTEAD OF WASTING YOUR DAMN PAINT ON OUTLINES LEARN TO USE CHALK.

-mobel_oner

IXZ CRU

did this shitty job in 20 mins..freestyled the outline...did the purple and then the pink. and.wasnt able to finish it cus i heard niggas and got shook..

its at an angle thats y the a and k look a awkward.

freakunfinfd0.jpg

ps..i no i shudnt be doing surfaces like this..i really dont have a chill spot around me.....

anyways paint sticks to different mediums differently right...so in terms of metal if ur gonna paint..do quick fills. else will drip .

i think fia..trust me dude my bbook skills arent herting just my painting skills...yea im gonna try painting a simpler piece next time...just that the one i did before was cleaner and on a brick wall./didnt come out as badly...anyways gonna fix that oneup....when i can