the TOY paint thread...

enigmatic

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
aint painted anything in ages

here goes

two ive painted this weekend

used belton and plasticote blues

what a bad decision they where basically the same lol

DSCF4662.jpg

The R looks funny in this one, but overall I love your stuff

dont complain, you won! congratulations.

Wtf. i did a no beef paint challenge with you becausei thought you had skill. why you buggin out. dont be a girl. i ust wanted to battle somone that i though could actually paint.

kruxos, you start your career here by sucking off Q for a paint battle, and continue to criticize some pretty dope painting while ive never seen anything of your own. essentially your choices are post up and keep me quiet, or quiet down youself.

OK the only reason i dont post is cause i broke my camer and i said :EW" because his paint is so unevenly disttributed it looks like he used aa 99 cent can with stock caps. stop being a bitch ill post some pics when i get a camera.

nice nice nice nice.

kruxos smells of poo head.

Picture003-1.jpg

i fort id bother posting this here cos i dont want all city king blart who has 5 throws up and a 12oz handy done with a marker on a door telling me to paint.

Picture006.jpg

Picture005.jpg

Picture007.jpg

enigmatic..is that a fridge.

yo peace.

agreed. much better than what i last saw from you Amk. You really should have done highlites on it though.

the letters look bland and boring, highlites would make them pop out like a mofo. peace.

ps i still hate you :)

Archived