KANDAY!!!

iwritebasic

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

everybody is getting their panties in a bunch about this andy ink but nobody even bother posting a pic of what it looks like, what is so ''special'' about it beside the fact it smells something special...

i mean i dint give a fuck if my ink smeel watermelon or not i just want it to be effective

oh wait wai imma jump on the bandwagon too:

OMG i got tha sooper secrit link too tha sooper secret candy ink omg im SOOO exclusive fools i have that link but i wont give it away cuz you niggase be jelis

youre dumb

candy ink not only smells good

but it stains hard

thats why people are on that shit

especially when you mix the colors

magenta and purple?

oh shit its over

youre dumb

candy ink not only smells good

but it stains hard

thats why people are on that shit

especially when you mix the colors

magenta and purple?

oh shit its over

corio stains fucking hard and it doesn't have its own or sooper sicrit fan club...

anaway:

yeah dude candy ink is sooper tainer cooler tougher than leather 200000

Actually candy really isn't all that it is hyped up to be. Because it was made for inside shit it fades fast as hell anywhere else. I put up a tag with it and within a week it was gone. If you do a lot of inside stuff it is pretty good. As for the people who seem to think they know about candy it seems like you don't. Candy ink doesn't smell like much actually. Candy is a misnomer and if you try to find it by using stuff relating to Candy you won't find it. Personally I don't think anyone really needs Candy unless they want a highly low odor ink for inside shit with a lot of traffic. Hell you could make better shit at home at the sacrifice of having a slight smell.

My 2 cents.