WILLY RAMOS. THE STICKER PUSHER IS BACK.

Guest 007

Originally posted by suburbian bum:

Cough cough, i belive you screen name is very raceist to mexicans...

Actually I AM Mexican. Ive been reading this board for quite some time now. I realized theres tons of people that make jokes about being white, black, asian, or whatever you may be. I never directed any ignorant comments to anybody here ever. Im only teasing myself. As for you 007 dont act like your Mother Theresa... from what Ive seen and read youre the biggest racist cock sucker on this board.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

god you people are sheep... i wish you would learn what the hell you are talking about before you fucking speak... lets all follow suit and diss aeon for sayin nigger... or not even saying it...

aeon is an amzing artist with a ton of heart talk to the kid before you make a judgement on who he is... art= controversy... aeon= not a rascist...

swazis arent rascist not by a long shot and depicting an idiot gangsta thug is not rascist either, thats like saying i am sexist for drawing a slut like a real slut dressed like a slut. kid drew a fuckin thug. there are thugs out there and all your sheep mentality makes you no better then the drawing. shit...

as for biting... i can look at an aragones drawing, a twist drawing and see similarities in any fucking drawing oh my god aeon's line quality is smilar to rembrandt shut the fuck up. god have mercy on their idiot souls.

jealous jober.

oh yeah bump for slick a in the co, sur 13 morenos nigga!

the Maakies is a hilarious, genius, brilliant, masterful comic strip drawn by Tony Millionaire. the stickers reminded me of the comic strip. it stars Uncle Gabby and Drinky Crow (a crow that really likes to drink). there is a book out I think. the strip is syndicated in independent newspapers across the country. there is an archive of maakies strips at www.maakies.com. go there. it is educational and fun!

Originally posted by brown twinkie:

we're talking characters here...lets say for arguments sake that everyone in the world that did drawings

stopped, and removed every possible influence from their work, every

little piece of bitten line, and tried to draw something after that.......you know how many people draw characters, graffiti related or not????????? fucking thousands upon thousands. no offense webster, i give tons of respect to the following artists but.........

for one, giants characters aren't that totally original. they have large similarities in style to various other artists from the 50's, 40's etc. same with twist. and one could even say that the mighty

os gemeos's style has some very similar elements to picasso*your shaking your head now aren't you*.....these guys have made it their own, but not without some serious influence. its like graffiti is exempt from what other artists outside the culture are doing/have done.....so if you bite some dood thats never picked up a spray can, thats alright or something..but if its another writer, no matter how small the influence, all hell breaks loose and you get your undies in a ball..come on now. i'm not sticking up for 007 here, but when the biter police come calling, you need to look at all of it.....

[This message has been edited by brown twinkie (edited 07-06-2001).]

I have to totally agree, both with the references to where some of the writers you mentioned drew their influences, and the whole "biting" concept. I don't STEAL, I don't BITE, I believe I have my own style, but jesus....I took that whole graffiti concept...shit i must be a poser. I do 3D, saw that shit somewhere else. I do inlines....force fields....everything that is standard is not my idea. Sad to say but true. When kids on here come and say alright people...help me out. I wet my bed and I need help making cool letters. Other people reply, look at your fonts on your computer, bite....look at who came before you....and it all really is the same thing. Call it what you want, but everybody was influenced by something else. Hope I didn't offend anybody, just an observation

Archived