A A A

Again x 3

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this crew has been in seattle since 93. Everyone quit comparing the two crews and talking trash if you like the other one better go to their thread. But everyone needs to stop trying to start beef between the two. Everyones entitled to there own opinion. If it really bothers you go to Seattle or S.F and say it in person"goodluck" but talkin trash on the net is pointless.

thank you RAW..! and o ya i actually like the shit tags more than most of their bombs (more original) lollol.!

but all kidding aside ya whatever u guys do ur thing u bomb good for you keep it up keep it alive it is just very tough to listen to you guys push a crew that has been breaking ground in new england for quite some time now with pristine style flawlesss literrally

but whatever u guys r a ways away and im sure noone every actually confuses the twos artwork so if they arent worried im going to stop running my mouth like a big boy..! right after i tell oprah to go fuck himself ones again..! arent u busy being a fat black lady who bullshits with housewives on TV..1

i was just posting our crew's shit

now theres a west coast 3A and an east coast 3A

one is grimey, one is not.

but its all graffiti. i wasnt trying to cause problems. but its hard not to reply when people are ignorantly talking hella shit.

we do this, they do that. you either love us or you hate us. we're on some totally different shit. i posted this for people that jock us.. maybe the other crew should start somethin for people that jock them.

but being on here makes me feel like a total fag because i really do hate the internet. so stay up.

fucking i love you grimey ass bastards who tagged my bathroom mirror at my tripple kegger. I woke up went to take a shit and saw this fucking 3A on my bathtroom mirror, as much as i wanted to be angry you gotta love that g-shit. it ended up coming off easy. whoever did it should send me a pm. i was the guy with the dreads and that was my house lol.

the only people that seem to say, "bump this thread" are the people that are from seattle or the bay, which most likely is some 3a members homie. almost all other replies are people that agree with me, and all you can say, is, "fuck you, we'll beat your ass." Ghoul says "our lives suck" hey, what a coincidence, so does your graffiti. You think that your the only ones that can squab in the northwest. Thanks to Ghouls starting a thread like this, now the rest of the world can see how bad you fucks really are, and it just gets worse and worse with each flick posted.

the only people that seem to say, "bump this thread" are the people that are from seattle or the bay, which most likely is some 3a members homie. almost all other replies are people that agree with me, and all you can say, is, "fuck you, we'll beat your ass." Ghoul says "our lives suck" hey, what a coincidence, so does your graffiti. You think that your the only ones that can squab in the northwest. Thanks to Ghouls starting a thread like this, now the rest of the world can see how bad you fucks really are, and it just gets worse and worse with each flick posted.

hay there 'shamous o fool' :) you know nothing what do you even right if you do stop talkin shit at ur moms house on the computer and do it like a real writer would and try to slash are tages beat you cant make a dent in r ups i love haters they boost my confidence im gonna hit u off on a train itll say shamous o tool iz a suckubus

new england is fire ur talkin about jersey ny ct nh mass i mean cmon now bud its not like ur LA ur seattle u r the furthest from civilization as can be we might as well call u alaska or canada..but oprah stopped and i stopped the shit talk i just stoppedinto see the progression of the argument, so get over it and def dont think ur gonna get away witht talkin shit ab the heart of graff new england...;)

what the fuck is pipi pip clam chowder??? r u like 12 yrs old or something bc if u r i wills top i would feel bad LOL...! pay homage little boy

hey, don't hate on seattle just cause you don't like 3a. they're bombers, not piecers. seattle has plenty of dope heads who would burn the fuck outta anyone from ne, conn, and nh are NOT fire boy. i know cause i'm from queens sucka and i regularly go back to visit friends and family. the cheese toast has fallin behind the west side in the world of graff talent on a whole. sorry to burst your bubble homie.

i sure would like to see more pics, but then again, all this hate makes this a TRUE 3a thread when you think about it. hahaha