dumbass question about palestine vs. israel

patrickjilbert

Alot of Native American groups are doing what they can to fight for at least SOME land, I recommend watching a documentary called "In the Light of Reverence". In very recent history, there have been major battles over pieces of land that should belong to Native Americans - it was called WOUNDED KNEE (the one in the 70's). Among many others.

There are many many books you can read about the first massacre at Wounded Knee, and the much later struggle for that same location in the seventies.

And what's this about Cuba being part of the war in the middle east? That sounds like some cold war propaganda to me...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Do you have any knowledge of the history of this region? "

....actually dr. d i do...thus the reason for blaming it on the brits....perhaps i was being a bit harsh and overgeneralizing to an insane degree...it was more of an intellectual joke....meaning if you knew the history of israel past ww2 you would know what i was getting at...if you didnt, well then you would think i was just talking outta my ass....heres a hint, im not....r.

Browner- I am not a theorist...let me say this..I study power.And the things that control societies, people and civlizations. There are those who benefit and profit from war and wars...and history is alot older than a few years ago when the Jews took over Israel in 1948...and there is a power conflict going back to The early days of Christianity, etc...that is fully relevant to now.Now I am not one to disclose my beleifs to the masses on aliens, sacred geometry,the fibbonacci numbers, the golden spiral, knights of templar,the vatican, sumeria, ancient egypt and so forth..I merely put the questins into ones mind...or attempt to. I think there is more going on in the skeme of things, than just our SUV's, graff, and the internet. I happen to think that what we are witnessing right now, is a movement to put power of a global scale into the hands of a few. I think what we will see in Israel is an escalation of violence from both sides, the US will step in and a full on holy war will erupt worldwide.The end result being alot of casualties, and eventually after the horrors of an insane war, people will want peace..at any cost.And will gladly accept the UN...the one....as it's ruler..and we will truly be a "global village"...how lovely..

Now I could be totally wrong and I hope so...and when that day comes you can ridicule me and talk all the shit you like.I really do hope for that.

Until then, understand that the truth is worth questioning.

Armageddon time...".it's not christmas time, anymore"..the clash.

I cant side with either group here, but the behaviour of israel baffles me at times. Like the recent F-16 strikes on a palestinian police building, supposedly done because of arafat's "lack of real action" in rounding up terrorists?

what planet does this make sense on? If the US felt that Canada wasn't being diligent enough in keeping terrorists out through immigration, would they starting blowing up our immigration offices as "incentive"? what kind of fucking ass backwards logic are they using?!? I'm sure the palestinian authority, now minus one police station, and a couple dozen officers will do a much better job in rounding up terrorists.

does anyone elses brain hurt hearing about this shit?

Guest BROWNer

israel and the us just don't get it.....their answer, solving violence with violence, doesn't work with these people......yea i'm generalizing..........throughout history, this type of thing always galvanizes peoples convictions....so......round and round we go...

*fucking misplaced comma:cool:

Originally posted by ese

now minus one police station.

actually, this seems to be rather thematic in Israel's reactions for the past few years... I can't remember the last time they air to grounded a cop shop, but in the past, everytime there would be some small uprising, or sometimes bombers, but mainly rocks and bottle throwers, still, when there was an uprising, the Israelis would drive a tank or an APC in there and demolish a police station... I have always wondered what they thought this would achieve...

WTF?

An interesting little tidbit for you guy's and girls. A few years back Israel bombed a Palestinian jail. That station or jail just happened to be the place where one of the convicted leaders of Hamas was located. One of the few leaders Arafat locked up. But because of the bombing he escaped. That Hamas leader was/is one of the main conspiritors of the recent suicide bombings. You can't really get on Israel too much. They have put up with terrorists bombing innocent civilians for years now. It really got out of control recently. Basically Palestine and Israel are making a bug "shit sandwich" and their inviting us for dinner.

"israel and the us just don't get it.....their answer, solving violence with violence, doesn't work with these people......"-brown

...i was thinking about this comment yesterday, and although id agree with you whole heartedly, i cant help but think that palestinians use the same approach....but really my gripe with arafat and hamas, they sleep in the same bed, is that they always seem to blow their opportunities....recently bush made his comments, as did other world leaders, about a palestinian state...i was shocked when they said this, and had hamas and arafat had any political and pr savy they woulda jumped all over this....they seemed to gain more support after the brief occupation, which most of the world leaders said was too brash...there even seems to be soe support for peace from the inside israels governmenr via the labor party, which feels sharon is out to topple arafat in a personal grudge match....now what has happened after the recent wave of suicide bombings is that they have begun to loose the international support for a state and the us and other nations have given israel the green light....it seems that they are not willing to accept israel at all sometimes...and have no real concept of the sticking game of give and take that is diplomacy.....a fucking mess....r.

Guest BROWNer

roe, totally.

i was generalizing...idiots attacking idiots attacking idiots.

i pick on israel and the us cuz the way its portrayed in the media

is that they have the 'proper' way to go about conflict via military,

whereas the palestinians don't have the 'luxury' of such 'proper'

engagement, so they are constantly put in the 'wrong' in alot

of mass media sources. whatever. arafat has had deals right in front of

his face, and not taken them...he's a quivering lipped dipshit.

i don't know, i'm not taking sides. it just bothers me that the us in

particular act as if they are so civilized, then they bomb the fuck out

of people.....i don't know what else they are supposed to do, but....

i said it before, things like this galvanize people, not thumb them out

forever.

brown/creeping nihilism

....oh no no, i hear what you were saying man....it just gets me so peeved, its like arafat doesnt have a single diplomatic bone in his body....has no idea about the manipulation of public opinion and has no idea of lobbying and public relations...and more imprtantly knowing what you can win and what you cant....i mean some of the shit he does from a public opinion stand point is right up there with how exxon handled the oil spill (tangent: total bullshit that they are getting their fine reduced)...i mean its basic pr 101...believe me i know its goes deeper then that, but if these guys in hamas think suicide bombing was a good political move in the current state of things, then your a fucking moron....perhaps they should take some lessons from the IRA, who although have a leaning towards violence also understand that most of the battles are won not through pipe bombs but from political manueavering(sp?)....r

Guest imported_Tesseract

You cant say that about Arafat, he's the man that almost succeded to get a recognised palaistine domain.

The thing is that he is fought from his own now.

IRA had the same problems, not everyone wants 'peace' and the struggle for leadership is a hard one.

"You cant say that about Arafat, he's the man that almost succeded to get a recognised palaistine domain"

exactly tess, ALMOST, hes not gonna get a much better deal then the one he coulda have gotten...plus if had realized the old foot in the door technique, take what you can now and then later on ask for more...the fact that he couldnt see that only proves my point that he cant hack it...plus as much as i think arafat dropped the ball i was also refering to the hamas suicide bombing as political suicide...both arafat and hamas are hand in hand...tess they blew it big time....and although the IRA had the same problem, and still does gerry adams has better control of them then arafart does for hamas...and atleast has made progress and now has a powersharing government of sorts....more then the irish catholics had before....anyone see the underlying theme of religion with all this crap....just noticed it....rOe

Guest imported_Tesseract

Roe...correct,

But then again almost all wars have a religious base...

Im going out of topic a bit, but there is a thought worthy sharing.

Some people believe that the horrible decay situation that exists now in former USSR is the result of the ending of communism as a political idea and as a religion.

As we all know communism does not go hand in hand with religion,

And thats one of the reasons why most communist leaders are worshipped as gods, even art from those periods/countries has a religious iconography when it comes to leaders.

I dont believe in god.

But those non personated old religions have something good, they cannot be shut down,

I'm writing these very raw and undeveloped, but its an interesting point of view.

Guest imported_Tesseract

And to add on the israeli/palaistine thing.

The nypost article is horrible.

What is described is horrible and the article itself is also horrible.

Although i'm disgusted by the sight of little kids trained to be kamikazes

i'm disgusted by the propaganda goin on.

Those things happen everywhere, scale makes things differ in view but not in context.

I mean what do you have to say about extreme organisations all over the world.

Their motivation is crazy, their dedication is total and their actions resemble horror.

How do people end up doin that shit?

If its based on the cause then palaistinians have a lot more than Coress did...

Tesser? I thought you'd at least have something to say about the big 'Jihad recruitment site'... anyone esle?

for what it's worth, this guy Azzam was killed a few years back, but before that he was Osama's best buddy... much like Moolah Omar, the religious justification for Osama's crazy beliefs...

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by Smart

Tesser? I thought you'd at least have something to say about the big 'Jihad recruitment site'... anyone esle?

for what it's worth, this guy Azzam was killed a few years back, but before that he was Osama's best buddy... much like Moolah Omar, the religious justification for Osama's crazy beliefs...

HAHAHAHA, i was just speechless i guess...the graphix are wild though:)

seriously though, I've been into the Industrial music since before it had a name and I dunno if you've heard of Skinny Puppy, but the video they showed on their Too Dark Park (weak album) tour was freakin phenomenal... mostly mayhem and death, I think I could build my own with those Azzam movies... and I still want to do that... I mean, the death angle (imho) has been played since Dali made his movie (Le Chien Andalou ???)... anyway, still, seems like some graphic gold in there...

Guest imported_Tesseract

La chien andalou....havent seen it unfortunately.But someone that i respect told me that all there is to be done in what is now called 'video art' its already covered there, before 'video art' got a name.

Which brings as to your latest thread,:)

Meaning that its always funny how really innovative things are hard for people to understand even decades after.

And this lack of understandment leads to the worst form of misunderstanting such as 'punkChrists inspirations'

well I'm scraping my memory, but I think Dali only made 2 films so I think I have a 50% chance of being correct... but... maily I was referring to the scene with the dead donkey being dragged across the floor to be 'eaten' by the piano... still yeah, it's hard to be original in the 21st century... I once heard that Hitler took the last archetypal symbol when he combined the swastika with the circle (the ultimate in power symbols, btw)

Guest imported_Tesseract

yeah, its a hell of a symbol, dope colors to (Marlboro and coca cola noticed that also).

Swastika goes a long way back to ancient greece as a symbol of power and a dope decorative pattern, without the circle though.

yeah, the swastika is actually one of the most pangenic of the symbols... egyptians, greeks, mayans, american indians... of course, the reason for this will all become obvious when the scientific community finally acknowledges that trade routes existed between Africa and the New World before the time of Christ but... until then it's still a neat phenom

Guest imported_Tesseract

Hahaha, yeah, i guess so. Its always nice talkin to you...

But i thought you'd have an interesting comment on the USSR topic and the political pantheon of communism

I must have missed it... do me a favor and post a quote or alink if it's in a different thread... I would look but I'm crosseyed, only thing for me is to go to work, hahaha... seriously though, I stayed up all night and now I'm going to weork for the first time in 3 weeks... when I say 'now' of course I mean 'next' and that could take days to get here...

Archived