noodle advice?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yeah. I. Chef America's way more lame than the Japanese version. First off, the asshole announcer on the American version's talking all the fucking goddamn time. On the Japanese version, they'd have cute girls asking question every minute. Besides that, the American assholes are all over the place, who knows what's going to wind up on the plates at the end. On the Japanese show, you knew. I like football, but the idiots who broadcast the American Iron Chef treat Iron Chef like football, and it's not football you stupid assholes.

yeah. I. Chef America's way more lame than the Japanese version. First off, the asshole announcer on the American version's talking all the fucking goddamn time. On the Japanese version, they'd have cute girls asking question every minute. Besides that, the American assholes are all over the place, who knows what's going to wind up on the plates at the end. On the Japanese show, you knew. I like football, but the idiots who broadcast the American Iron Chef treat Iron Chef like football, and it's not football you stupid assholes.

Word up...

I'm all about the Japanese version.

"Fukui-san?"

"Yes?"

"I just found out the ingredient the Iron Chef put in with the 100 foot lobsters was butter"

"Ahhhh butter, yes that makes sense. Sounds good"