Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

ok i have some egg noodles, but i can't find any pasta sauce. i don't want to leave and go anywhere because i'm tired and comfortable as hell in my pj's but i want some fucking noodles. do you think just mixing up a bunch of cheeses on it like cheddar and mozzarella would be good? with butter? i dunno but i'm stressin and my ginger ale is chilling on ice so i need some fuckin noodle dish asap gimme some suggestions i know you fatasses eat and cook all the time.

sometimes i just put some italian dressing and parmesan on my noodles. It's lighter than sauce, and quite tastey.

You don't have any oil or butter or anything? You could make a simple sauce then throw some cheese on it.

dont listen to eb.

him and his girl on some next level, martha stewart type shit when it comes to cooking.

you'll just exhaust yourself making sauces..

sometimes i just put some italian dressing and parmesan on my noodles. It's lighter than sauce, and quite tastey.

YES! DO THIS!

its good as hell, did it before when i was in the same situation

Psh.. i'm just saying a simple sauce ain't too hard to make.

Some Olive Oil, chopped garlic, maybe a little cream, throw some cheese in that bitch. (just bought a kedilac)

Sauce.

Psh.. i'm just saying a simple sauce ain't too hard to make.

Some Olive Oil, chopped garlic, maybe a little cream, throw some cheese in it...

Sauce.

0k... i have plenty of fresh garlic... i could chop up some, with the olive oil, butter? cream? how much olive oil and cream? like 1/2 and 1/2?

chopping stuff and stirring of any sorts is work.

I'm not down to do too much work when it comes to foodz....

oh, and don't put that mexican cheese in the mix. it'll taste super wack. trust me.

Aw catface, you should get into it.

Foodz are so much better when you hook them up proper. That's why you wanna steal my wifey.

Dude to pan fry oil takes like 2 seconds. Throw the olive oil in then throw some cream in and your spices, then the cheese at the end.

STIR.

whatever you do, don't follow your instincts, or taste the sauce halfway through to see if it needs a little more of something. That's a big no-no.

fuck.

Cheese Sauce

* melted butter

* flour

* milk

* cheese

Melt butter, add flour and mix well. Add milk. Stir over medium heat until it boils and thickens. Add cheese and stir until melted and thick.

***equal parts flour and butter

thats it.

fuck.

Cheese Sauce

* melted butter

* flour

* milk

* cheese

Melt butter, add flour and mix well. Add milk. Stir over medium heat until it boils and thickens. Add cheese and stir until melted and thick.

***equal parts flour and butter

thats it.

what kind of cheese?

Hydrogens works too.

I like oil sauces...

it's not even 10 PM here so I'm not really feelin your problem.

all the noodles need to do is get some water inside of them. you're just wasting time talking about how you're going to barbecue the noodles. put them in the water and then talk about how many eggs or sticks of butter you're going to add to the mix.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now