Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SANE 53

THE RUINS - Yuba City, CA

Check out a couple pics from this spot in Yuba City called the ruins.. I will have more soon!

z-Boil.jpg

BOIL 1 from GOT crew... also reps for tha WOK crew (ALL CITY RIGHT NOW)

z-Jerk.jpg

Jerk aka feral, from MST (Bad habit of crossing tight shit out)

z-VITR.jpg

Tha homies from VITR, sick ass shit! (before jerk crossed em out!

FEEL FREE TO POST THOUGHTS ABOUT SPOT OR GRAF AND POST PICS OF YOUR LOCAL SHIT!

A COUPLE MORE PICS FROM THA SPOT, AND SOME I JUST HAVE....

boil_2.jpg

Boil 1, again repin GOT crew and WOK!!! (ALL CITY)

Boil_3.jpg

Another one from boil 1... This fool is killin shit everywhere!

Ya its a sick spot... tha only bad shit is that shit gets covered quick!!! But no one really gets rolled!

For sure... thats not tha tightest shit but its whatever... I apreciate all critisism..

it sucks balls.....

dude where the fuck is Yuba City??? northern california?? i was just in Eureka and found a fucking killer spot with some Gigs and Arbe and a buncha other writers from all over the place. no flicks though... oh and you might want to think about not writing Sane seeing as how it's the name of a fallen NYC legend

^^yuba city is some 30 or 40 miles (maybe more) outside of sacramento....ive never been up there but ive heard there are alot of indians out there (dots not feathers).

yea...theres east indeans.....but its mostly hispanic and hmong(azn).

but its cool i throw it up for the dirty five-thirty(530)

Ya hes right... We got some tight writers like OPUS, SEEK, BOIL 1, EPEK, KEATS, the VITR crew and tha WOK and GOT crew!

But tha cops are hott in this town which sucks!

Man fuck you... You dont know shit about the town... We got a graf culture here just like any other town and over 200000 documented people isnt a city to you.... and that is in yuba city alone.. not including linda, marysville and oliverhurst..

and also, Y if this thread and yuba city is sooooo gay would you take tha time to post shit in the thread.. i dont know you fool but you look like a FUCKN TOY tryin to get some fame and stir up some shit on here!

ALL CITY? YUBA CITY? ARE YOU FUCKIN KIDDIN ME? THIS AINT BALTIMORE, OR SF, YOU MEAN "ALL TOWN"? fuck kids, i been out there, I DO know shit about your "graff culture", and Right Brigade be right. there aint shit there besides the frieghts. that wall used to be chill ,your blowin this spot up way too much. if no one ever "really" got rolled there, they will now. way to go

huge scene? no doubt theres not. thas not really my point. I know YC has this desire to put itself on the map, and thats just flat out not gonna happen until those writers get better and move away, so its kinda lose lose. The fact that you are putting a more or less infamous "chill" wall on the internet is leaving it open for vice squads to investigate. cops from every city look at this site for new threads poppin up. That wall was chill, with the exception of fuckin peckerwoods, but now that its on here, it wont be for long. anyone ever spent a day in that town knows those fuckheads have more time on their hands than cops almost anywhere else

yuba city is a lame ass fkn bitch town seen a bum givin some guy head at the yards. haha. what dose wok stand for WAKING OFF KONSTANTLY. toy ass nigga

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now