IS THIS FOR REAL?????

Pfffffffffft

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TRUE..

someone took the picture at that angle on purpose because there was something on top of it..

which to me narrows the chance of photoshop because if it was photoshopped it would be harder to find a picture where the person who took the pictre would cut out the ground and the bottom half of the train

I'm thinking the odds of someone getting a life sized plastic deer and mounting it on top of a freight container, is about as slim as a deer being in some situation where it could get on top itself.

Which is why I lean towards real.

people do weird shit like this all the time though....like to be funny and shit....im thinking it was a prank....cause its hard enough to stand on top of a box car without tripping....and im sure it would be harder at 60mph with hooves.

maybe it was parked

it probably was parked....but the deer didnt jump off the freeway to get up there....it must have came in.....at around 50 or 60....a real deer would have fallen off....only thing im confused about is when freight trains go through tunnels in the mountains they have little clearance....how did this fake deer manage not to get ripped off the top?