***THE MOS YOU KNOWS***

goosequit

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: ***THE HOS YOU KNOWS***

1148554716_l.jpg
I went back to try and edit this post to say what my relationship to her is, as I don't think this thread seems rigth without it, but this is a girl I met off Myspace. She is cool, but since she has gone back to the boyfriend (I was rebound guy/guy talking to her online getting them to break up in the first place). After I hit it, I realised I couldn't be around a girl who's every story for the past 2 years involved some other guy, so I don't see her no more (I think it ws because she told him I hit it!)

Weird how dust is so normal over there but where I'm from you'd get clownt hard for it.

YEAH SAME SHIT WITH E. OUT HERE NIGGAS DONT POP E, THAT SHIT IS 10 YEARS AGO. OUT THERE NIGGAS BE ON THAT THIZZ FACE TIME OUT HYPHY SHIT. SHIT IS BASED ON POPPIN E. DUST IS ALWAYS POPPIN THOUGH B.

Niggas just pop E to get hyphy. It aint even really E, it's like speed with some MDMA in it.

I've heard this exact quite, "Nigga I don't want that rave shit, I need that shit that'll have me going dumb and dancing all night. Yaddddida mean?"

So yeah. E isn't that popular out here, speed is. Niggas just call it 'E'.

what do you mean clowned?....never min i getcha now.

Clownt. I mean like, dudes will make fun of you for doing some dust.

Like on Friday and shit.

True story.

A lot of people will get clownt for doing coke too, but in Canada people do that shit like all the time. It's weird to me, because people do it out in the open and shit. Where I'm from dudes mostly hide that shit. It aint the thing to do.

Damn, where I am from I have never even seen coke! Shit doesn't make it here, and if it does, then it is only the smallest amount and is way overpriced.

Enough drug talk though, get back to posting pics!!!

MY DUDE......WHERE YOU FROM? *WHEELS TURNIN*

Mero, I am just interested in seeing the pics, and I am pretty sure drug talk will get this gem of a thread closed.

I am from Perth, renowned as the most isolated capital city in the world.

I hear of coke going round from time to time, but at $300Au+ for a g, and not knowing the purity, it isn't really worth anyones time when you can go and get other things cheaper/higher quality.

The one that matters...

l_a753efcf54b9d4e2b9adde824e52f81a.jpg

This is my cousin, she's actually more like my sister...

l_1b129ce25f6ef28b4c97895071fabb52.jpg

This is me and 3 of my cousins... The one on my right is more like my actual sister. We were the only kids our age in the fam... Except for the one on the left...

804142049_l.jpg

Me and SmAshley.

IMG_4869.jpg

My cousin(s), I have tons of them...

1061729169_l.jpg

And my mommy!!!

Picture99023.jpg

OH YOU IN AUSTRALIA, I WAS HOPING YOU'D SAY SOMEWHERE I CAN TAKE A BUS TO.

Maybe an airbus!

But yeah, if you are ever in my city Mero, I have a spare room for you, and an ample supply of buds for you to smoke, just as long as we can go into the city and clown the emos during the day and the guidos at night.

And Eastbay, SmAshley is hot. Whenever I come visit you get her around mmmkay?;)

Or actually maybe the blonde cousin in the group photo, she appears to be more my type.:lol:

What? Blonde and skinny? She's drama too, you'd love her.
Damn, did you just say drama???

I'm there mate!!!;):lol::D

But yeah blonde and skinny is my thang, however in the other (problem) thread I made all those girls have the nice curves and sexay butts(or once did:lol::lol::lol:)

Archived