Modesto 209

micahhawaii

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Ask ur lil' buddy ressy what happens to people who fuck with us :beat:

Left Numb On Krosstown

not meanin to be nosy but i wish sum1 would straighten out the story.. sum tell me rusto got punked by res twice sum say rusto punked res sum say rusto n rink jumpd skore alot of different stories... not my business just curious..

Obvious facts that is.. I'm putfoolsonblastoner! ask anyone in this thread I don't hide it and ask if I bullshit they all kno me! Just tryin to let foos know what's up.. No need to name names.. We all Handel ours!! Rusto smashes Your whole crew for shits and giggles.. You guys never leave town either, come to Modesto pussy! I'm bored!!!!

no point intended or lack or respect for the good pictures and people putting in work but this thread is going down the drain. the old one that was up before this was better than this. i mean fuck. this thread had its potentail.(still has a chance). and no doubt theres been the people that have tried to steer clear of pointless shit talking but there where more pictures on the last 209/modesto thread that i havent even gotten a chance to see on this one. theres some cool ass people that have come out off this town and some cool people that roll through, and its a privlage personaly to see all the things and different styles everyone does and all the spots everyone hits. big ups to the people crushin and doin shit, enjoying all the pics. and all the sick shit i get to catch out the corner of my eye walkin or drivin around.:D

loll how could you guys not like Titts And Clitts? i love emm:) sorry for all the self promoo guys, ill chill off that, i didnt mean to start a bunch of shit, and i talked to trueartcrimes bout it too, im cool wit every graff artest no dissrespect to any fools holdin there shit down, oh and nobody trip of trueartcrimes that fool has ADHD too the max, hes cool tho, well sorry guys once again, peace

AcUsE-OnE:)