• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
soopafeen

ERUPTOE 327

Guest elquilser

wow his old shit was better i think also but either way he is good

personally i enjoy many of eruptoes styles. from cursive to bubble he is one with many talents. i vote for more variety; people grow and so should there style.

That last one ......was that number #2,768 or #3,296

I couldn't tell since he's painted so many fucking trains!!!!!!!!!!!

Jesus this guy is a metal savage............

Guest sober

every time i go to this one

interchange yard i see 3 of his burners..

Guest imported_SecretAgentX9

good stuff. good night.

post more i know u got them

posst it up....there needs to be more fr8 bench action

we need a thread called post what yah see....

but post what yah got also ....

bump for erupto

Guest Graff Jesus

erupto is way better now than he used to be. his old shit was hurt when he had the E getting all kicked around and fucked up.

bump for the homie. this dude's been writing as long as i have and has been killin steel the entire time. only a few heads out there still rocking metal can say the same thing. (ie worm, onorok, kero, etc...)

the guy paints scary-fast too. he whips those things out in no time with his patented "fill em all in then outline em later" method.

Originally posted by Graff Jesus

erupto is way better now than he used to be. his old shit was hurt when he had the E getting all kicked around and fucked up.

bump for the homie. this dude's been writing as long as i have and has been killin steel the entire time. only a few heads out there still rocking metal can say the same thing. (ie worm, onorok, kero, etc...)

the guy paints scary-fast too. he whips those things out in no time with his patented "fill em all in then outline em later" method.

Yeah I've heard about that whole "fill em all in then outline em later" technique.... I had some friends saying the same thing about Jaber and them.....

Guest Graff Jesus
Originally posted by Boring Bastard

Yeah I've heard about that whole "fill em all in then outline em later" technique.... I had some friends saying the same thing about Jaber and them.....

i think diar sometimes does it too. it's kinda of annoying when you're in the same yard and you go to paint a panel and there's already shit there. i almost went over some of erupto's shit once because he didn't have an outline on it and he was nowhere to be seen. i just thought it was an unfinished blob by someone.

i think it's probably a good idea if you paint in a cold climate.

most of my shit is way to intricate...i would forget where i was if i left it for a few minutes i think.

Originally posted by Graff Jesus

i think diar sometimes does it too. it's kinda of annoying when you're in the same yard and you go to paint a panel and there's already shit there. i almost went over some of erupto's shit once because he didn't have an outline on it and he was nowhere to be seen. i just thought it was an unfinished blob by someone.

i think it's probably a good idea if you paint in a cold climate.

most of my shit is way to intricate...i would forget where i was if i left it for a few minutes i think.

Are you up in the NW???

Or California??

Guest Graff Jesus
Originally posted by Boring Bastard

Are you up in the NW???

Or California??

westsiiiieeeeeeeeeeede....cali yo.

why is yourphotos.com posting up some gay picture when its sapose to be a eruptoe fr8...guess its time for a new host eh....

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this