Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
soopafeen

ERUPTOE 327

Recommended Posts

Guest elquilser

wow his old shit was better i think also but either way he is good

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

personally i enjoy many of eruptoes styles. from cursive to bubble he is one with many talents. i vote for more variety; people grow and so should there style.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest sober

every time i go to this one

interchange yard i see 3 of his burners..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest imported_SecretAgentX9

good stuff. good night.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

post more i know u got them

 

posst it up....there needs to be more fr8 bench action

 

 

we need a thread called post what yah see....

 

 

but post what yah got also ....

 

bump for erupto

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Graff Jesus

erupto is way better now than he used to be. his old shit was hurt when he had the E getting all kicked around and fucked up.

 

bump for the homie. this dude's been writing as long as i have and has been killin steel the entire time. only a few heads out there still rocking metal can say the same thing. (ie worm, onorok, kero, etc...)

 

the guy paints scary-fast too. he whips those things out in no time with his patented "fill em all in then outline em later" method.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Graff Jesus

erupto is way better now than he used to be. his old shit was hurt when he had the E getting all kicked around and fucked up.

 

bump for the homie. this dude's been writing as long as i have and has been killin steel the entire time. only a few heads out there still rocking metal can say the same thing. (ie worm, onorok, kero, etc...)

 

the guy paints scary-fast too. he whips those things out in no time with his patented "fill em all in then outline em later" method.

 

Yeah I've heard about that whole "fill em all in then outline em later" technique.... I had some friends saying the same thing about Jaber and them.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Graff Jesus
Originally posted by Boring Bastard

 

Yeah I've heard about that whole "fill em all in then outline em later" technique.... I had some friends saying the same thing about Jaber and them.....

 

i think diar sometimes does it too. it's kinda of annoying when you're in the same yard and you go to paint a panel and there's already shit there. i almost went over some of erupto's shit once because he didn't have an outline on it and he was nowhere to be seen. i just thought it was an unfinished blob by someone.

 

i think it's probably a good idea if you paint in a cold climate.

 

most of my shit is way to intricate...i would forget where i was if i left it for a few minutes i think.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Graff Jesus

 

i think diar sometimes does it too. it's kinda of annoying when you're in the same yard and you go to paint a panel and there's already shit there. i almost went over some of erupto's shit once because he didn't have an outline on it and he was nowhere to be seen. i just thought it was an unfinished blob by someone.

 

i think it's probably a good idea if you paint in a cold climate.

 

most of my shit is way to intricate...i would forget where i was if i left it for a few minutes i think.

 

Are you up in the NW???

Or California??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Graff Jesus
Originally posted by Boring Bastard

 

Are you up in the NW???

Or California??

 

westsiiiieeeeeeeeeeede....cali yo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...