VET TMC. vintage stuff

imported_joewelcome

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

nah cav took me down there i believe ..didnt him and sien have a wall down there too across the water ??...i dont know man maybe u did .. whats up ?? yo do u have my book? sekt said rem had it and he said he had it back in december??? its mia now...lol

nah cav took me down there i believe ..didnt him and sien have a wall down there too across the water ??...i dont know man maybe u did .. whats up ?? yo do u have my book? sekt said rem had it and he said he had it back in december??? its mia now...lol

Book is not MIA, buddy. It's in good hands. Leroy has it now. Don't worry, people are lined up to do pieces in it!

Damn on here with Preman himself? Big big propers homie. I'm not a new chicken but I'm no youngin either, I have been following your trains for a while and appreciate innovators and true heads that promote. I wish if you get that book back you get some flicks up sound like you got a diamond laying around somewhere.

VET 4(0oz) President.

Thanks to all those who contributed photos and stories it nice to remember the good ol days...

Damn on here with Preman himself? Big big propers homie. I'm not a new chicken but I'm no youngin either, I have been following your trains for a while and appreciate innovators and true heads that promote. I wish if you get that book back you get some flicks up sound like you got a diamond laying around somewhere.

VET 4(0oz) President.

Thanks to all those who contributed photos and stories it nice to remember the good ol days...

thanks .. yeah ill be sure to pass it off or post flicks no doubt ... who r u ..pm me.

Archived