VET TMC. vintage stuff

imported_joewelcome

picture001.jpg

Damn. Old New Rochelle High School spot. You cant tell in this pic, but if you see the Has up close there are all these war threats between Vet, and this dude Mine FBI. "Ill kill you", and funny shit like that written all throughout it in marker...The opposite side of this he had a Seck piece that was probably from 84. It was up high, but faded over years. Think they knocked this wall down in 94..

The one he did after this on this wall was str8 insane..Gotta see if i can dig up the flix..It was a halloween production..He did it was Ces (Vet did a June piece), and they did this evil pumpkin, with a graveyard behind it..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

picture0-006.jpg

Shouts to Jent .. Whatever happened to the Tattoo Nomads?

You or Pav put me down a looong time ago ..The conversation

went like this "You got tattoos??..Yes..Ok your down!!" lol it was hilarious ...

Big Ups to you and Pavo ..Killin Fr8's back in the day ..

i hear ya man .. same here .. i semi retired in 2000 ..always kept up my skills though

and watched what was goin on. i started postin and reading these threads and for the most part its been nothing but trouble . soooo many little kids or grown men with the mindset of kids on them .. Glad i got back in touch with a few heads though and met some new writers that are keepin this shit alive the right way , like my man tgunner ..yo get up in this book im sending to tgunner if you can .. TATTOO NOMADS 2008

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived