So I went bombing last night...

tutleone

Yeah... On the tracks, with 2 other guys. It was fun. A train came, then it stopped, so we chilled for like 2 minutes, then we saw flashlights whizzing around, so we dipped thru shitty ass cuts and shit was all icy and the fences were icy too. mad fun, i think i lost a cap though.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Yeah... On the tracks, with 2 other guys. It was fun. A train came, then it stopped, so we chilled for like 2 minutes, then we saw flashlights whizzing around, so we dipped thru shitty ass cuts and shit was all icy and the fences were icy too. mad fun, i think i lost a cap though.

that awesome kid, YOU DIDNT EVEN FUCKING PAINT!! you just got chased, sounds like a awesome night. heres a real bombin story

DUring the day we mobbed hit the freeways and pulled licks at a few home depots and lowes. total come up about 70 cans (no carts). around 10pm we hit the 54th st yards, then the 23rds. no peices just one color fillins over toys we didnt like. around 12 we cruised the ESO. found a dope truck and hit my 4th fillin of the night on it. walked around for a few blocks catching flare tags on trucks and shit. after an hour or two we got back in the whip and headed towards west oakland, the emeryville tracks. we walked the tracks, hit a few tags, checked on our 5 or 6 fillins up and down the strip, and drank a few budweisers. at 3am we went and did our main spot, a undisclosed rooftop in btown, pretty hot. it pulled off nicely and we hit some pulldowns on the telegraph. got back to the spot at 430am, twisted up a backwood and went to sleep

thats a regular night bitch