Help me out!

5ive_One

whats up everyone..i was just wondering if anyone would be interested in gettin in this thing im doing..im making a collection of postal stickers..i will be putting them all together and framing them..i have a lot of talented artists so far and im looking for some more..i know a lot of people on this forum would be happy to help..you dont have to pay for shipping at all..ill pay for the extra stamp,stickers,and envelope..all you have to do it take 5 mins to doodle,tag or whatever you wanan do in the stickers..thanks a lot again..hope to hear back from some people soon..eaither post on this thread or PM me if your interested!

MOVE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
whats up everyone..i was just wondering if anyone would be interested in gettin in this thing im doing..im making a collection of postal stickers..i will be putting them all together and framing them..i have a lot of talented artists so far and im looking for some more..i know a lot of people on this forum would be happy to help..you dont have to pay for shipping at all..ill pay for the extra stamp,stickers,and envelope..all you have to do it take 5 mins to doodle,tag or whatever you wanan do in the stickers..thanks a lot again..hope to hear back from some people soon..eaither post on this thread or PM me if your interested!

MOVE

so, you'd be keeping other peoples work for yourself? stingy motherfucker. no one wants to help you. wrong forum, wrong thread, wrong life! die

Archived