Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
freakeenyc

Samarai Champloo ep 18

anime abt samurais and graffiti...:D Samurai Champloo....specifically episode 18

any1 seen it 2? the dudes battle out with graffiti.

sick series. I posted a still from that episode in some other thread in here somewhere where someone was talking about writing being similar to martial arts.

its about graff .. he wants to discuss the eppisode why doesn't it belong in this thread? stop bitchin n speak about it. me personally i liked that eppisode alot .. i like the show period thou; so i guess i'm kinda biased lol.

this show is ill...theres another one about marijuana and some warriors that grew pot in the forests of japan

frame18-3.jpg

frame18-21.jpg

just thought it was hilarious seeing this in an anime and that other ppl wud get a kick outta seing it 2....another way graffs gone mainstream i guess..wud u say the graff was decent...for anime artists atleast?

its was mad funny with the 2 dudes getting up...and getting chased by cops..and them using paintbrushes was funny2.

Theres graffiti in King of the Hill too.

When bill is put on the ballon upsidedown and travels into a latin neighbor and gets stuck in a tree, they paint an MSK on his chest.

Most TV graff is absolutely terrible. It makes graff artists allways look like mexican highschool kids with no style who are all badass and stupid as hell.